BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Samantha F.
Gresham, OR
This beer is one of my favorites. It's lemony, light and refreshing. The price is always nice as well. The brand Leinenkugel's is highly recommended. They have many fantastic beers.
Natalie O.
Andover, MN
Shandys will be coming on the market now that summer is approaching. This is a light, crisp ale than can be drank on the deck, a boat, anywhere outside and you will feel refreshed.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yes! This is great for those hot summer days. It'll cool you off in no time and leave you wanting more. Great for the pool, floating the river or just hanging out and grilling.
Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
This is my go to beer in the summer! When I'm at the beach, I have to have my summer shandy with me. The great thing about this beer is that it doesn't really taste like beer!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
THE perfect summer beer! Not that I would turn this down any other time of year either though! Love when bars have it on tap. A glass of this makes the night go by right! ;)
Lior G.
Washington, DC
Good beer if you don't really like beer because it is so sweet and tangy and does not taste like beer. Nevertheless, it's very refreshing and perfect for a nice day outside.
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Such a great summer drink. Very refreshing on hot summer nights and the perfect beach beer. I recommend stocking up while you can because it is only around a limited time.
Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This has just the right blend of beer and lemonade to make a nice, enjoyable drink in the summer! There isn't a bad taste left on the end, either, which can just keep you going for more enjoyment!
Roger L.
Canton, MI
It's pretty good. Not my favorite "go to" beer but if it's available I can drink it. It's definitely very lemony, and this flavor is very prominent. Other than that though, it doesn't really stand out.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love all varieties of these beers. I love that they change seasonally and each recipe is as great as the last! I can't wait for the summer shandy to come out this year!!!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?