BY LEINENKUGEL'S #80 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is by far my favorite beer. I first tried it at a bar and have been getting it ever since. it almost has a fruity taste to it. definitely a backyard bash must have.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite summertime beer! The mention of lemonade in the title may scare you at first, but it's more of a light citrus hint than full blown lemonade taste. Easy to drink and not bitter at all.
Kathleen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best summer beer around! Great flavor without being too sweet, and refreshing without being too heavy. A great choice to cool off and drink something light tasting!
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Great summer beer! Especially on a hot day, very refreshing. Come in cans now, which is super convenient for certain areas like pools, beach where glass is prohibited.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Literally my favorite beer right now. This shandy is what summer should taste like, its the perfect mix of classic light beer and lemonade flavors. Perfect for hot days, bbqing or just hanging at the house. Not the biggest fan of beer, but this one wins all of the money right now.
Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a super refreshing beer, I myself am not big on beer but I do enjoy this one. Not only does it come in lemonade but a few others. It's affordable and I can get get it at Walmart and Kroger. I am a satisfied customer
Laura T.
Milton, NH
Every summer I look forward to this beer coming out. It is one of my absolute favorites. Just before it goes for the season I go to the store to buy some for the winter.
It has a light refreshing lemon taste. It cools you down on a hot summer day. There are lots of copy's but none are as good as this one.
Laurél S.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite lemon flavored brew! It's perfect for drinking out on a patio or at the beach. I'm willing to pay the extra couple dollars than I would normally spend on a six pack!
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I have never tried a summer shandy I liked better! Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is refreshing, yet not overly sweet. The brand often sells variety packs, which introduce you to the many other delicious flavors they offer!
Kadie A.
Greenville, SC
Great beer! Tastes like lemonade. If you're new to drinking beer and aren't sure what you like, or if you want to transition away from Blue Moon and try something a little bit higher up the beer food-chain, check it out!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?