BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Lauren M.
A good drink to have around in the summer on nice hot days. It took me a few to decide I liked them but once I did it's a go to summer beer
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I can see how it is trying to taste like a traditional Radler, but it just doesn't seem to be completely on point, and is very sweet to me.
Dianna A.
Happy Hour Expert
Summer Shandy is delicious!!! I love drinking this beer on a warm summer night. It is one of my favorite beers and is extremely refreshing.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Tried the grapefruit flavor before and enjoyed it, but this flavor I did not like! It's very chalky and tastes like pine sol or something.
Stephanie H.
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing flavor not like most beer this one is light and refreshing! I used to only drink bud light but this has replaced it as my favorite.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite beer. Such a refreshing summertime drink! The crisp lemon works so well in this shandy. I could drink these all day!
Sammie W.
Very good I love most of their beer this one's very refreshing but I still love sunset wheat the best the fruity pebble taste is amazing
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is one of my summertime favorites. I really like how refreshing the hints of citrus taste with the cold fizz.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?