BY LEINENKUGEL'S #80 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm from WI and have visited the Leinies brewery many times! Summer Shandy is a staple summer drink around here! Super light and refreshing. If you don't necessarily love beer, still give this a try!
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I was really skeptical about trying this because I am not a big fan of Shandy's, however I would say that it is pretty good. It's smooth and you can really taste the lemonade! Would recommend if you are willing to try something new!
Jossalyn A.
Cumberland, RI
I love these Summer Shandy's! This along with Corona Light is by far my favorite summer time drink. It's so refreshing and it has the perfect blend of lemon or orange. My favorite flavor is the orange but I love the lemon as well.
Kimberly G.
Gainesville , FL
Im actually not really a beer person too mcuh but this one actually has such a light and crisp flavor that I can drink it and enjoy it! Any beer that can sway me to finish a bottle is a good beer!
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
This is the most amazing beer I've had. I love he lemon flavor. It's a bit more expensive than the average, but it is worth it. The only downfall is here in Ohio they don't sell it all year around.
Jess S.
Summer Shandy is the only variety I've tried from Leinenkugel, but after trying this would certainly try others. I was a bit unsure since it's lemonade and beer, but it's so refreshing and tasty.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
When you want something different but still want to taste that great hoppy flavor this is the product of choice. Smooth and refreshing you can not go wrong with a Leny!!!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my cup of tea, or glass of beer in this particular instance. I can drink Leinendugel's original lager, but this shandy is not for me. This is a girly beer which should have no real appeal to an actual beer drinker.
Danielle F.
Traverse City, MI
A great tasting, light and refreshing summer beer...perfect for a summer BBQ! The lemon is really yummy, but not overpowering. A favorite beer of mine in the summer.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?