BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristy W.
Pataskala, OH
Seriously one of my all time favorite beers - it epitomizes summer! Also, if you don't really care for beer, give this one a try & I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite summer beer! I over this brand and I love the lemonade mixed! It's the perfect mixture
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great, refreshing beer. Exactly the right note on a hot day. It's a light flavor and the lemon has a fake quality to it, but it's not too bad.
Rachel L.
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. It doesn't have a strong wheat taste which I like. Plus the citrus/lemon flavor is quite good.
Shawntriss D.
Leinenkugel's is my go to for beer. I hate beers that are especially hoppy but this one is great. It's nice and refreshing!
Stephanie D.
My favoite beer! I love how light this beer is
The lemon flavor is so refreshing. I wish it wasn't just a summer beer. Leinenkugel brand really makes some great beer. Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beer.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This beer tastes amazing. It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet. Perfect with a chilled cup and salt around the rim. It also tastes like fruity pebbles lol.
Amanda w.
This is one of my favorite summer beers! Light ,refreshing with a sweet citrus flavor that's not too over powering! I love this beer!
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
Leinie's has such a great assortment of seasonal beers. From the grapefruit to the porter, Leinie's is great!
Teria L.
These are a hit at my job! I have yet to try them but I can't wait when I do! I heard they are delicious !
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?