BY LEINENKUGEL'S #81 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kimberly L.
LOVE THIS BEER! It's perfect for summertime, but will get you a buzz relatively easily. It's light and flavorful and doesn't have the alcoholic aftertaste or "beer" taste that some beer have. This may be a good option for a non-beer drinker wanting to try different beers.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I also love the berry flavor. This is a popular beer on draft in the summer and is great for people who enjoy a light beer. One of my favorites.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
MY. FAVORITE. BEER. EEEVVEERRR!!! In the summer I stock up on it so when it's gone I still have some. One of my favorite parts about summer is that this beer is back. It's light and just refreshing.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this beer! I don't normally like sweet beers, but this one is so crisp and refreshing on a warm summer day. This is a beer that tastes good on tap, but even better in a bottle. I have bought this beer at ABC Liquor and at Winn Dixie. I have recommended this to friends.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
This is my favorite summertime beer! It's perfect when you're outside and just want something refreshing, while also having something super tasty. I think this is the best summertime beer in my opinion.
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This beer is by far my go too choice for the warmer months. It is constantly in my fridge. Its light and refreshing, but still tastes like beer. As the name implies, there is a hint of lemonade therefore if you do not like lemonade or other fruity beers than I would pass.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This will always be my favorite beer, hands down. It's light and refreshing and satisfying, and as far as calories for beer go, it's really low. Perfect summer drink. I definitely need to stock up before they go away for the winter!
Kirsten H.
My favorite beer! I'm always happy when I see it sitting in the cooler! Perfect beer for a warm day outside on the patio! Just enough lemon to make it taste like summer ūüėĀ
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
BEST. SUMMER. BEER. I love this beer year round but especially during the summer. It's yummy and isn't heavy. During the summer, it's on draft a bunch of places. It makes me feel like I am somewhere near the water. EVERYONE TRY IT.
Kathleen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best summer beer around! Great flavor without being too sweet, and refreshing without being too heavy. A great choice to cool off and drink something light tasting!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
On my list to try! Are these any good?? Any different flavors?? Can you taste the beer??ūüėč‚ėļÔłŹ
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?