BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong with a good, cold leinenkugel summer shandy. They have the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with the citrus bite of the lemon and the bitterness of the hops. This is my go to shandy and I really enjoy drinking it during the warmer months.
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
Best summer beer ever! It's perfect for a hot, summer day! I look forward to summer for the hot weather and summer shandy at hand. It's reasonably priced and always refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Megan B.
Iowa
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fantastic summer beer! Refreshing and not heavy at all so you don't get that super full feeling. Comparable in price to other beers. Great flavor and not too hoppy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Don't like beer too much but I loved this. I drank it for the first time at a Summer festival and instantly liked it. The only downfall is in the area I live in (Illinois) i can't find this beer anywhere when it's not summer.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my absolute favorite beer! I tried it for the first time a couple of years back at a restaurant. The server recommended it to me and said it tasted like fruity pebbles. And it does!!! It's so good!
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
The beer embodies summer in all ways possible. Just thinking about it takes be back to those summer concerts and tailgating with friends. Its a happy beer that will make you happy. Very lemony but who doesn't love lemonade on a hot summers day.
ryanne t.
This is such a great summertime beer! Served ice cold, it has a natural lemon taste that isn't overpowering... And I again stress natural. It's perfectly balanced with the Weiss beer and just results in a great product. I don't recommend this for people who do not like beer, or who expect the taste of beer to be covered up by sweet lemon.
stephanie d.
Houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I had some of this yesterday- it's like a good carbonated lemonade. I absolutely agree it's amazing in the summer time, outside, by the pool, under the sun. Refreshing and tasty if regardless if you're a beer snob or usually stick to wine coolers.
Niki S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great fresh, citrusy summer flavored beer when it's hot outside and you want to cool off! Goes great with fresh fish and chips! I would definitely recommend this brew!
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?