BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm from WI and have visited the Leinies brewery many times! Summer Shandy is a staple summer drink around here! Super light and refreshing. If you don't necessarily love beer, still give this a try!
Jess S.
Summer Shandy is the only variety I've tried from Leinenkugel, but after trying this would certainly try others. I was a bit unsure since it's lemonade and beer, but it's so refreshing and tasty.
Jossalyn A.
Cumberland, RI
I love these Summer Shandy's! This along with Corona Light is by far my favorite summer time drink. It's so refreshing and it has the perfect blend of lemon or orange. My favorite flavor is the orange but I love the lemon as well.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
This is the most amazing beer I've had. I love he lemon flavor. It's a bit more expensive than the average, but it is worth it. The only downfall is here in Ohio they don't sell it all year around.
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
Im actually not really a beer person too mcuh but this one actually has such a light and crisp flavor that I can drink it and enjoy it! Any beer that can sway me to finish a bottle is a good beer!
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
When you want something different but still want to taste that great hoppy flavor this is the product of choice. Smooth and refreshing you can not go wrong with a Leny!!!
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my cup of tea, or glass of beer in this particular instance. I can drink Leinendugel's original lager, but this shandy is not for me. This is a girly beer which should have no real appeal to an actual beer drinker.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
mindy s.
Tekonsha, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is sunshine in a bottle! This light, its sweet, but not too sweet! The perfect summer drink. Whether you're enjoying a burger at a BBQ or lounging by the pool.. i recommend this beer!
Alicia W.
The perfect lite summer beer. This beer is refreshing and smooth and great for a hot summer night watching the kids play in the backyard or catching a baseball game.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?