BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Deb E.
Los Angeles, CA
YES! This beer is just so perfect for summer. I picture sitting on a rocking chair overlooking the ocean when I drink this beer. Just sweet enough that it tastes like lemonade, but not so sweet that it's sickening.
Erica S.
El Cajon, CA
Ssooooo gooood.. refreshing, summery... love it! it's got next to nothing, alcohol-wise, so it's really just a session lemonade. don't get the orange shandy, though. not good, at all!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This beer is so good and refreshing on a hot day. I like it ice cold. The only issue is that it is on the sweet side which makes it hard to drink more than 1 or 2.
Shylean F.
Acton, ME
Hands down, my favorite summer beer. As soon as I can get this in my fridge I do. This for me is a little on the heavier side so I tend to only drink one or two.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
This is my ultimate "go too" summer beer. I love the hint of lemonade flavor but still has the beer after taste. It is very refreshing and great to drink at the pool or beach!
Rebecca W.
Macedonia , OH
Perfect beer for and activity you do in the summer. It doesn't have that typical beer taste to it but isn't too fruity either. Its my favorite go to beer for the summer and doesn't cost too much either.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
This beer is such an easy drinker. I don't normally drink lemonade, and I'm a bit picky when it comes to beers, but this combination really complements each other.
Amanda Q.
Upper Darby, PA
Great summer beer. Smooth taste. Perfect for an afternoon by the pool. Also great at happy hour. Great beer for people that don't really consider themselves beer drinkers
Carmen M.
If you like sweeter beers or beers that don't taste like beers this is your beer. I enjoy beers that are a bit stronger but these are always a hit at my parties. in fact all leinenkugels are good.
Kristi M.
Sumrall, MS
This is one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing,, and not loaded with hops. I hate hops, which seem to be so popular these days. This beer does not disappoint!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?