BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is okay. It doesn't have an excellent lemonade taste. I had my first one ever last night at my friends house. It was kind of disappointing cuz I was expecting it to have a nice Chrisp lemonade taste but it didn't. It does taste a little funny but mostly taste like beer. With Jr being lemonade flavor I was expecting it to be more sweet I suppose. Others may like it but it's just not for me.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I love this beer!! It has the perfect amount of a citrus taste to it. It’s better than the other summer beers I have tried they always seem to be too orangey or too limey. It’s def my go to summer beer.
Ally G.
Forest, VA
Perfect beer for a hot summer day. The lemon brings a bold, citrus flavor that brings the beer to life. Not sugary (which I think is a positive) but sooo refreshing! I would totally recommend this beer for cookouts or beach days.
Maria T.
Fairport
This is my go-to summer beer. It's so light and delicious. The lemonade is not overpowering but it give it that sweetness and lightness that is perfect for the warmer months. I love this shandy!
Tiffany G.
Marion
Summer shandy is a great crisp beer on a hot day! It is refreshing and light and won’t weigh you down. It’s great for pool days, affordable, and tastes great. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Aubri W.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love this stuff!! I was getting it for awhile, regularly and I stopped for some reason but it is so nice and refreshing! It is one thing you can’t drink a lot of unless you LOVE lemon. But every so often it’s great!
Malia A.
Edmond
This is an excellent summer beer. I always make sure to stock up on it because I only see it seasonally. It has a very refreshing light taste and doesn’t taste like a regular beer.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great to drink when it’s hot outside. Extremely refreshing and light but still has a good taste. I drink these when I’m out in the boat or on extremely hot days. Absolutely love!
Tiffany W.
Hobart , IN
This is one of my favorites, I love the refreshing taste and it’s crisp! The story behind how they came up with it is pretty cool, if you haven’t heard look it up. Great beer all year round but summer is the best!
Cake H.
When I drink this beer I can hear birds chirp and the recession end. I feel the breeze in my hair and fast food workers attitudes float away. Everything OK when u have a summer shandy
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?