BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Summer shandy has such a light and awakening taste it literally tastes like someone bottled summer and added alcohol. Absolutely amazing beer , number one choice during the summer months.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
The Summer Beer. Tastes like a perfect mix of lemonade and beer. Can be found nearly at all grocery stores and places you buy liquor. Good for baseball games and boating.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Is not my #1 favorite, go-to beer but it's perfect for summer and really tasty! I'd be interested in trying their other shandys and flavored beers since this one is so good.
Jessica R.
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this tastes great! It's refreshing and tasty! I definitely recommend to those who don't like a lot of beer. I think you will like this!
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This was my first beer that ive tried and it still remains my favorite! Definitely one to try if you arent into beer and want to get into it! Love the lemony taste.
Becca K.
I’m not normally a shandy drinker, but this is one I can get on board with. It’s very refreshing as a summer drink. It’s got a very light flavor and the price is wonderful. I will definitely buy this again next summer.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Literally everyone I know that likes beer LOVES this beer (myself included)! I would have to say this is my top favorite beer. It has such a smooth and flavorful taste and I don't get sick of it even after drinking many (I usually get sick of the same beer after drinking a few). You can find this at your local liquor store, Walmart, etc. It is a little more expensive than your generic beers but it's way better quality so it's worth it! Here in Minnesota this seems to be the standard beer of the summer. I really love this product and I know I will continue buying it. Highly recommend this beer!
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this beer not only because its literally what I think summer taste like but its so refreshing. It doesnt have an over powering taste of lemon but just a hint. Its not a harsh tasting beer so if your someone who dosnt like beer I would say give this a shot. Its nice and smoothing going down and not bitter at all. It taste amazing chilled next to the beach ;)
Kristen M.
Hull, GA
A friend in Michigan introduced me to this beer, and I couldn't be anything less than satisfied. At first I was thinking the same thing that everyone else is probably thinking, "EW GROSS, lemonade in beer". But it has actually been so amazingly tasteful to me. It doesn't leave an after taste and in my opinion is the perfect beer for lounging around in a pool! It's quite affordable as well, and I recommend that everyone try it at least once!
Kim G.
Conroe, TX
This is my go to summer beer! It is the only beer I drink in the summer if I can find it. My backyard is a lake and I pour it in my Yeti while I enjoy getting my tan on. It's light but does not have an overwhelming lemon taste, and it's very crisp. It's the best thing to drink in these hot and humid summers here in Texas.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?