BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer, especially in the summer time. It’s very light and kind of sweet, super refreshing. Perfect beer for a hot summer day. Love the lemonade in it.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
The best beer for a hot summer day. This can be found almost anywhere during its season which begins around Memorial Day. It is delicious and costs about the same as other craft beers. It is similar to Sam Adams summer beer. I definitely recommend this.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like lemonade, you'll love this beer. I tried it expecting more of a lemon wheat beer, only to find that it is sweet and tastes like carbonated lemonade. It was very refreshing, however I don't like lemonade so I wasnt a huge fan. Depends on your taste!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
A classic summer beer, when it comes out at the end of spring I get so excited! And I make sure to grab some at the end of summer to savor it before fall really sets in. Easy to drink, tart, sweet, pleases everyone. My husband and I both love it, every year!
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong with a good, cold leinenkugel summer shandy. They have the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with the citrus bite of the lemon and the bitterness of the hops. This is my go to shandy and I really enjoy drinking it during the warmer months.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
Summer shandy is a classic summer beer. It's light and refreshing. It's a great price either at the store or out at a bar drinking. It's not too lemon tasting, meaning it's not bitter. I think it's better than any other lemonade shandys ive tried. I buy it every year when it comes out.
katie f.
Rochester
This brand has the best seasonal flavors, with a new one every year. I'm not much of a beer drinker but it doesn't have that strong beer flavor, which is good.
Jeannine C.
I usually have to drink at least one of these every summer just because. While my tastes have changed to like IPA's this beer is summer treat. It's slightly sweet, light and you can taste the lemonade in it. I'm sure I'll have another next summer.
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Um hello favorite summer beer! This is the PERFECT amount of beer and lemonade. The lemon does not taste artificial at all. I could drink these all day long without even thinking they were alcoholic, probably not a good thing!
brittneyzenner Z.
The best beer ever! Doesn’t taste like a “normal” beer whatsoever. Nice, light, sweet. Perfect for a hot summer day. Sometimes harder to find, and unfortunate that it’s not available year-round but it is worth the wait.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?