BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Abi D.
Big fan of Leinenkugel's (50% because Jack Dawson also hails from Chippewa Falls). Their cranberry ginger shandy is an outstanding winter beer. Genuinely one of the best, which is high praise coming from a Michigander. I think their summer shandy is too sweet, but that doesn't mean I ever say no to it when it's warm out.
Natalie O.
Andover, MN
Shandys will be coming on the market now that summer is approaching. This is a light, crisp ale than can be drank on the deck, a boat, anywhere outside and you will feel refreshed.
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
Love this flavor! Perfect for relaxing down the salt river in a tube or anywhere near the water!! Sort of like a lighter, lemon-y version of Blue Moon.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert
As others have suggested, it definitely a hot summer day by the pool kind of beer!
Andrea B.
Devon, PA
When I am drinking beer, this is my go to choice! I am such a citrus lover and this has such a refreshing hint of lemon! Although I'm not a big beer drinker, I do like this every once in a while! *also it's the perfect Summer concert tailgating beverage*
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
Drinking this will make you want it to be summer even more than you already do. Crisp and slightly sweet. Not as bitter as a regular beer.
Kimberly S.
Pasco, Wa
I love summer shandy!!!! It's my go to summer beverage of choice! It's the perfect mixture of beer, lemon and heaven!!!
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I fell in love once I tried it perfect drink for summer!! Even spring right now it gets me ready for the warm weather
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is very light tasting,meaning you don't get that typical beer flavor it's very lemon flavored which can be a good or a bad thing. if it's extremely cold then it's refreshing but I've had moments when it tasted more like dirty dish water complete with the lemon scented dish soap. it's a beer that you have to be in the mood for and personally I prefer a normal beer most of the time.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This beer is so good and refreshing on a hot day. I like it ice cold. The only issue is that it is on the sweet side which makes it hard to drink more than 1 or 2.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?