BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This beer is fine if you don't really like the taste of beer. It's light and lemony, and wouldn't be my first choice, since Leinenkugel's summer beers all tend to be very sweet.
Paras P.
Great crisp taste for a hot summer day, the beer is really smooth and because of the added lemonade it doesn't make you as full. Too bad it's only around for a few months a year
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
If I'm going out on the boat, or just hanging on the beach, this is the way to go. Very refreshing and tasty. It doesn't sit heavy at all, so it's good to enjoy throughout the day.
Joann L.
Jersey City, NJ
Any summer shandy beer is now my go to beer for the summer. It's so light and refreshing especially when it's super cold! Lemonade is one of the staples, but I love to venture out and try all their different flavors!
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Okay, so I lived in Wisconsin..before I moved and this was the drink that everyone drank during the summer. It is so refreshing! They only bring it out during the summer months and its such a treat when it shows up and you can purchase it.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite time of year when Summer Shandy comes out. It means it's summer! The only way to drink this is with a lemon. It's also good with half Berry Weiss which is then called a Pink Lemonade.
Tracy F.
Jacksonville, FL
So light and refreshing, it's the perfect summer beer. Enjoy it at the beach or by the pool, and don't worry about that heavy, bloated feeling usually associated with beers.
Ashley S.
First of all, I am not a fan of beer..until I tasted Summer Shandy! This is a cool, refreshing beer perfect for the summer, or any cookout. I don't think it has the taste of a beer, it's just so smooth.
Kimberly L.
I love this beer. It's refreshing on a summer day. Though I do like the bottles much better than the cans (I think it tastes better from a bottle than a can). I would highly recommend it to anyone, even people who don't like beer.
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm from WI and have visited the Leinies brewery many times! Summer Shandy is a staple summer drink around here! Super light and refreshing. If you don't necessarily love beer, still give this a try!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?