BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
I love Leinenkugel's beverages- the Summer Shandy is a great, refreshing flavor that's perfect for warmer weather. The light lemon and citrus flavor is perfect and not overbearing.
Elizabeth R.
Exeter, PA
Brought this home as a surprise for my fiancé. He is a spoiled beer drinker and he loved it. I tried one and well I was hooked. Not many beers do it for me but this one was sweet and hoppy and tasted just great!
chyonne h.
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! Nice and refreshing. I am a huge Travelers and this blows it out of the water!!! I am a beer fan but if you are not and you want to give it a try, I would suggest this as a great alternative.
David R.
Savannah, GA
Y'know what, it's not that bad. It's not that good, but if you find yourself sitting on a veranda with a group of friends enjoying the sunset in mid-August, you could do worse. At least it's not a light beer.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pure perfection. Great for summer time after mowing the grass or for a cookout. I always have a case on hand in the summer. Not too tart and not too overpowering beer flavor. Just right.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is perfect for summer parties and cookouts. The summer shandy is light and crisp and pairs great with burgers, in my opinion. The 12 pack is great for when you're heading to a Fourth of July cookout and is refreshing in the summer heat.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect beer for a backyard bash! It's got just the right amount of lemon flavor in it! I've purchased this beer plenty of times, and it's always a hit! #backyardbash
Stephanie D.
My favoite beer! I love how light this beer is
The lemon flavor is so refreshing. I wish it wasn't just a summer beer. Leinenkugel brand really makes some great beer. Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beer.
Rachael T.
Elmwood, IL
Summer Shandy is one of my favorite brews from Leinenkugel. Working at a Wine and Spirits store introduced me to it, and to those who like a lighter beer that's refreshing for summer, this is your drink. Sad that it can't be brewed year-round!
Staci R.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for the summer time. Light and refreshing with a little lemon twang on the end. If you are thinking about trying this beer, its only available in the summer (seasonal).
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?