BY LEINENKUGEL'S #92 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Good beer
Andrea J.
I'm not a big fan of lemon in my beer. This one wasn't too bad though. It's a good combination.
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
I love shandy's! This is the best one I have had, it tastes super lemony with a beer taste as well and it's absolutely perfect in my book.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite time of year when Summer Shandy comes out. It means it's summer! The only way to drink this is with a lemon. It's also good with half Berry Weiss which is then called a Pink Lemonade.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
This is the only brand of beer other than hard cider that I can drink. Other beers give me a bad rash all over my body. This is nice and refreshing and not too expensive.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Great beer for the summer and picnics. It's a fruit/vegetable beer. It's lemony, but lite and smooth. It's a beer that is sure to please the majority at a party.
Jocelyn M.
Nice light beer for summer. Have a sweet lemonade after taste. Perfect for tailgates
Carmen M.
If you like sweeter beers or beers that don't taste like beers this is your beer. I enjoy beers that are a bit stronger but these are always a hit at my parties. in fact all leinenkugels are good.
Candice R.
Favorite beer of summer! A great mix of light beer and lemonade. Nice flavor
Emily H.
West Valley, NY
One of my favorite beers for the summer time. Just the right amount of fruitiness to be refreshing and enjoyable!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?