BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Remy M.
I really thought I wouldn't like this, as it's a bit stronger beer than I'm used to, but I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the unique flavor. You wouldn't think beer and lemonade mix, but in this case they really do!
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I'm honestly not a huge beer drinker but this is one I can sit back with all summer long. Lovely and refreshing with just the right amount of lemony goodness. It's also a great #beachbag addition
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really the perfect summer beer! It is a refreshing citrus wheat beer. It is a little on the strong citrus flavor in comparison to many similar beers. I recommend any of the leinenkugel's brews.
Taylor L.
I absolutely love this adult beverage. It's light and refreshing. Also not too many calories for being a beer. I'm sad it's only around for a short period of time, but defiantly worth giving it a shot if you haven't before!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Omg, the best summer beer ever. It's perfect and light enough to drink at the pool - even if you're in a suit! Lol. But really, it's delicious. It's just a lot of calories so watch out for how many you have!
Jessi O.
Summer Shandy is one of my absolute favorites for sitting outside on the lake or near the pool. It's light and refreshing with a taste of lemonade but without the sour or sugar tastes of actual lemonade. Goes very well with a hotdog or hamburger or a plate of fruit.
Audrey  M.
This beer is a great summer drink. It's light and refreshing! Perfect for hot summer days and cookouts. Also check out their other flavored shandies likes watermelon, grapefruit, ginger, etc.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Omg!! This beer is so much fun. It has a amazing summer flavor, like you can literally taste summer in your mouth. It's not extremely sweet and it taste amazing in a frozen mug. This is the beer you buy to take to the beach.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not much for sweet beers, but this shandy is perfect on a warm sunny day. The price is just right for a good taste and it's something everyone can enjoy. It's definitely become a summer must have for me and my friends.
Meghan M.
Arlington, Va
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is my favorite this time of year! It's light, crisp, refreshing, and exactly what beer lovers need when spending a day by the water. You really can't go wrong!
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?