BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Laura T.
Milton , NH
Every summer I look forward to this beer coming out. It is one of my absolute favorites. Just before it goes for the season I go to the store to buy some for the winter.
It has a light refreshing lemon taste. It cools you down on a hot summer day. There are lots of copy's but none are as good as this one.
Kadie A.
Greenville, SC
Great beer! Tastes like lemonade. If you're new to drinking beer and aren't sure what you like, or if you want to transition away from Blue Moon and try something a little bit higher up the beer food-chain, check it out!
Laurél S.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite lemon flavored brew! It's perfect for drinking out on a patio or at the beach. I'm willing to pay the extra couple dollars than I would normally spend on a six pack!
Claire B.
I have never tried a summer shandy I liked better! Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is refreshing, yet not overly sweet. The brand often sells variety packs, which introduce you to the many other delicious flavors they offer!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Summer Shandy is my absolute favorite summertime drink. Goes great with food off the grill. It's light, refreshing and not too strong. I think the Summer Shandy is way better than Leinenkugel's other seasonal beers.
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Perfect for summer cookouts or just a hot summer day. Very inexpensive and does not have a strong beer taste. There is a perfect combination of lemonade and beer. Great for beginners.
Lauren S.
Derry, PA
Soooooo good. perfect for warm weather and sunshine! flavor is great too. win win drink. may not want to but a whole case the first time just incase you don't like the shandy beer idea.
Vidya R.
I can't say enough good things about this beer. Perfect weekday/weekend/ or any occasion beer. Super refreshing. I know people who don't drink beer but all love Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. I have also tried the other ones from Leinenkugel , a few are too sweet but this is just the perfect one!
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When it's warm this stuff tastes absolutely disgusting but it's great cold. The lemony taste is faint I think but very refreshing. One of my favorite summer drinks
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
Leinie's beers are all amazing and there is a flavor for everyone. The Summer Shandy is definitely a must for summer BBQs. This shandy is the perfect mix of crisp, refreshing lemonade and a light, summer brew.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?