BY LEINENKUGEL'S #35 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Whitney F.
I love this beer! I drink this all the time in the summer! It's freaking delicious! I buy this at Giant Eagle in the summer! It's a great summer beer! It's light and fresh and I'm very satisfied! It's a great product!
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite summer beers! It's available all year, so even if it's a little cold outside I'll buy a 6 pack of this and it will just transport me to summertime! Great lemony flavor and not too hoppy! Highly suggest this to people who like trying new beers!
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
In my opinion, Summer Shandy is one of the best beers of the summer. I look forward to it's limited release every year and am very sad when it goes away. If you're having a picnic or get together this summer, do yourself a favor and pick up a case or two!
Megan G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer. It is so light and refreshing, it is not a thick heavy beer. It is really nice to drink anytime, not just in the summer. This is on the higher price so I tend to get it when it is on sale.
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my summer beer! It's refreshing and has just the right amount of fruity flavor. It's reasonably priced and a great value. I buy this frequently, but I can't drink too much of it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone!
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
Best summer beer ever! It's perfect for a hot, summer day! I look forward to summer for the hot weather and summer shandy at hand. It's reasonably priced and always refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
The beer embodies summer in all ways possible. Just thinking about it takes be back to those summer concerts and tailgating with friends. Its a happy beer that will make you happy. Very lemony but who doesn't love lemonade on a hot summers day.
ryanne t.
This is such a great summertime beer! Served ice cold, it has a natural lemon taste that isn't overpowering... And I again stress natural. It's perfectly balanced with the Weiss beer and just results in a great product. I don't recommend this for people who do not like beer, or who expect the taste of beer to be covered up by sweet lemon.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Don't like beer too much but I loved this. I drank it for the first time at a Summer festival and instantly liked it. The only downfall is in the area I live in (Illinois) i can't find this beer anywhere when it's not summer.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?