BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Christina K.
Austin , TX
The only thing I hate more than the taste of this tart and sour beer is mosquito bites. This literally tastes like if you squeezed a lemon onto a piece of bread, knocked over a full container of sugar, left that slice out for a week with bugs festering all over it and then liquified it in a blender with rotten oranges and drank it. No thanks.
Dean M.
Ivoryton, CT
This is one of the best beers I've had in a while. It has a great citrus taste without being sweet. It leaves no bad aftertaste and is very crisp and refreshing! Love it and wish it was available all year!
Kristen C.
Goose Creek, SC
Perfect summer beer for when you want to feel like you're drinking beer and not a super sweet malt beverage. The lemonade gives a nice sweet back taste and makes the beer feel light and summery. Great beer!
Candace R.
Medina, OH
Favorite summer beer. always refreshing. It is definitely a sit by the pool or go to the lake beer. It is also a good beer for those people who aren't big beer drinkers. It has that lemon flavor to it but at the same time it is not too strong. I like it better than Sam Adam's Summer Ale.
Angela T.
Macomb, MI
This is one of the TOP favorite beers. I am not a hug beer drinker, but something about summer time and Summer Shandy that just does it for me. My summer wouldn't be the same without it! It has a great lemonade flavor and doesn't have that strong beer taste! I will continue to drink this every summer for all my Summer bashes!
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
When this beer hits the shelves, it means it's officially summer. It has the best refreshing lemon taste, it's perfect for camping up north, by the pool or at the lake! Highly recommend to others!
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Perfect summer brew! Be aware that it actually is mixed with lemonade or at least the flavor of! Very popular where I work but tends to be a bit too sweet for traditional beer drinkers. Great for those who aren't sure about beer!
Nicole K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Ah, Leinenkugel's, the best summer shandy for an affordable price! This brew, like many other Leinenkugel beers, is packed with flavor and is best served cold and with friends! I love the Summer Shandy; it's light, subtlety sweet, and refreshing. Definitely a poolside classic!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really the perfect summer beer! It is a refreshing citrus wheat beer. It is a little on the strong citrus flavor in comparison to many similar beers. I recommend any of the leinenkugel's brews.
Diana M.
One of the best beers you can get for a backyard bash. Something I always pick up when I know I'm entertaining outside. Crisp lemon flavor that is super refreshing and the price is very reasonable. Can't wait to pick up a 6 pack
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?