BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
This is one of my favorite summer seasonal items. Typical beer ABV. The flavor isn't overly fruity, which still lets the great beer taste shine through. Its amazing paired with BBQ chicken.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
I am not a fan of beer and never drink it. But this beer is my new go to summer drink! It is so refreshing and crisp especially on a hot day! Tastes like lemonade!
Tassi C.
Dallas, TX
Love it!! So crisp and refreshing! Great for summertime when you just need a cold one to beat the heat, but something that tastes a little better than normal beer!
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
Summer Shandy is the only beer to drink during the hot summer months. It is crisp, delicious and it tastes like warm days by the pool. For you non beer drinkers, you will enjoy this. It doesn't taste hoppy at all!
Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This has just the right blend of beer and lemonade to make a nice, enjoyable drink in the summer! There isn't a bad taste left on the end, either, which can just keep you going for more enjoyment!
Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
This is my go to beer in the summer! When I'm at the beach, I have to have my summer shandy with me. The great thing about this beer is that it doesn't really taste like beer!
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Such a great summer drink. Very refreshing on hot summer nights and the perfect beach beer. I recommend stocking up while you can because it is only around a limited time.
Roger L.
Canton, MI
It's pretty good. Not my favorite "go to" beer but if it's available I can drink it. It's definitely very lemony, and this flavor is very prominent. Other than that though, it doesn't really stand out.
Pahoua L.
Perfect beer for the summer, light and has a great aroma not too heavy . taste is soothing and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who is open to trying something new.
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
I love to drink this in the summer! It is comparable to some of the local brews in my area. It is always a go too on a hot summer day. It is nice and refreshing!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?