BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I also love the berry flavor. This is a popular beer on draft in the summer and is great for people who enjoy a light beer. One of my favorites.
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This beer is by far my go too choice for the warmer months. It is constantly in my fridge. Its light and refreshing, but still tastes like beer. As the name implies, there is a hint of lemonade therefore if you do not like lemonade or other fruity beers than I would pass.
Kirsten H.
My favorite beer! I'm always happy when I see it sitting in the cooler! Perfect beer for a warm day outside on the patio! Just enough lemon to make it taste like summer 😁
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This will always be my favorite beer, hands down. It's light and refreshing and satisfying, and as far as calories for beer go, it's really low. Perfect summer drink. I definitely need to stock up before they go away for the winter!
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Great summer beer! Especially on a hot day, very refreshing. Come in cans now, which is super convenient for certain areas like pools, beach where glass is prohibited.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
This is by far my favorite beer. I first tried it at a bar and have been getting it ever since. it almost has a fruity taste to it. definitely a backyard bash must have.
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite summertime beer! The mention of lemonade in the title may scare you at first, but it's more of a light citrus hint than full blown lemonade taste. Easy to drink and not bitter at all.
Kathleen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best summer beer around! Great flavor without being too sweet, and refreshing without being too heavy. A great choice to cool off and drink something light tasting!
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Literally my favorite beer right now. This shandy is what summer should taste like, its the perfect mix of classic light beer and lemonade flavors. Perfect for hot days, bbqing or just hanging at the house. Not the biggest fan of beer, but this one wins all of the money right now.
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
I like this one. It's refreshing and a crowd pleaser for a #backyardbash. I actually prefer their new grapefruit version they just released, but this is a summer go-to.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?