BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Yannelli  J.
Anaheim, CA
Love this beer! Perfect spring summer beer! It's very refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I think this is one of the better tasting beers from Leinenkugel'
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This was my 1st introduction to Shandys and this is a great one if you don't want go to the trouble on mixing a batch yourself. Crisp, refreshing, and tasty.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are the perfect summer beers. Not as heavy as most beer so much easier to drink without making you feel weighed down. And all the flavors are amazing
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
What an amazing beer to put on the earth. The lemon flavor truly gives it great taste as well as a pure delightfulness of summer. Sweet hut not too sweet.
Emily D.
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Perfect for the pool, lake, patio, or hanging out with friends. The lemonade flavor is well balanced with the beer
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Conner T.
Chattanooga
The perfect beer for a hot summer day! The hint of lemon is super refreshing. Not to mention it won't break the bank either, I can't wait to have another
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Love it! Super Crisp on a hot summer day! Smaller bottle for us weekend drinkers and great with barbeques! Lemonade taste could be a bit stronger though!
Whitney W.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?