BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

ryanne t.
This is such a great summertime beer! Served ice cold, it has a natural lemon taste that isn't overpowering... And I again stress natural. It's perfectly balanced with the Weiss beer and just results in a great product. I don't recommend this for people who do not like beer, or who expect the taste of beer to be covered up by sweet lemon.
Niki S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great fresh, citrusy summer flavored beer when it's hot outside and you want to cool off! Goes great with fresh fish and chips! I would definitely recommend this brew!
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is not one of my favorites. If you are a beer drinker this is not for you. Shock Top Lemon is a better option for someone who wants something similar to a beer taste. I will not be buying this again.
Ariana S.
One of the worst Shandys out there that I have tried. Granted I do not care for shandys at all in general; some are certainly better than others. This one just tastes cheap quite honestly. The Porch Rocker that Sam Adams puts out is fairly decent if that type of beer appeals to you
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Ultimate summertime brew. It's light and lemony and so feed resting. It is totally worth the price which isn't that expensive. I've tried a couple other summer shandy a and this one is my favorite one.
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This beer is by far my go too choice for the warmer months. It is constantly in my fridge. Its light and refreshing, but still tastes like beer. As the name implies, there is a hint of lemonade therefore if you do not like lemonade or other fruity beers than I would pass.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I also love the berry flavor. This is a popular beer on draft in the summer and is great for people who enjoy a light beer. One of my favorites.
Amanda A.
Summer Shandy is the ultimate summer drink! I love how light and refreshing this beer is. Perfect for a backyard bbq, patio parties, lake days, and all outdoor activities!
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel has quite a few seasonal beers. I personally find Summer Shandy to be a bit too sweet. I can only have one or two. It is a refreshing beer with a nice crisp taste but I prefer my beer to have a bit more bite and bitterness.
Kimberly L.
LOVE THIS BEER! It's perfect for summertime, but will get you a buzz relatively easily. It's light and flavorful and doesn't have the alcoholic aftertaste or "beer" taste that some beer have. This may be a good option for a non-beer drinker wanting to try different beers.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?