BY LEINENKUGEL'S #28 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summer beer, period. Even my brother, who doesn't really like beer, will drink this. It has a refreshing, citrusy flavor that tastes exactly like a lemonade and a beer had babies together. It has become my go-to summer beer.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I appreciate a good summer shandy when it's ridiculously hot outside but water just doesn't seem interesting enough. I've tried a few different types of Leinenkugel's beer and wasn't really impressed, but the Summer Shandy stands above the rest. It's an approachable beer for even those who prefer something simple, but is interesting enough for a beer "snob."
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is a great beer if you're going to be out in the sun all day. It's light and crisp with the refreshing hint of lemon so it won't feel heavy if you drink more than a few. It is definitely a summer staple in my cooler.
Jay M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hate that this is a seasonal beer because I'd drink it year round. Doesn't taste to bland and refreshing for a day on a boat or at the beach. I would say it's a sweeter beer. Would recommend for people that aren't big fans of beers because of the taste!
Elly Q.
Light, citrusy, refreshing and fun! Here's a beer you can share with your husband, friends and everyone will enjoy! The citrus isn't too strong yet its strong enough to give it a lemonaide sort of flavor. Very light on the stomach as well, great for BBQ
Chelsi S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Favorite summer beer ever. It's so refreshing to have a cold one in your hand, and sunshine in your hair. The packaging is cute and summery, but don't let it fool you from the amazing, affordable taste. Try and it and you'll understand, it's great!
Anita F.
I had this beer in a can and loved it. I could only imagine that the beer would have been even better in a bottle. It would have stayed colder longer. Great flavor and met my expectations and surpassed them. I would definitely buy this beer again. A little more expensive than my usual bud light.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
So #delicious, if you're not a beer drinker give this a try. If you are a beer drinker get ready to enjoy a new flavor. You can drink these like water or sip slowly. Summer Shandy is a #Summer #beachessential.
Brian M.
Wallingford, CT
Nothing screams summer like Summer Shandy to me. This and Sam Adams Summer Ale are my go to beers for summer - perfect served ice cold on the beach or poolside. It's like summer in a bottle - light, malty, and a tad fruity. It's simply refreshing.
Sherrie G.
I love Leinenkeugel's but this beer missed the mark with me. Too much sour lemonade taste and not enough beer taste. If they would have made it maybe a bit sweeter maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. I have it 2 stars because it was a great try :)
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?