BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This beer is fine if you don't really like the taste of beer. It's light and lemony, and wouldn't be my first choice, since Leinenkugel's summer beers all tend to be very sweet.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
If I'm going out on the boat, or just hanging on the beach, this is the way to go. Very refreshing and tasty. It doesn't sit heavy at all, so it's good to enjoy throughout the day.
Joann L.
Jersey City, NJ
Any summer shandy beer is now my go to beer for the summer. It's so light and refreshing especially when it's super cold! Lemonade is one of the staples, but I love to venture out and try all their different flavors!
Tracy F.
Jacksonville, FL
So light and refreshing, it's the perfect summer beer. Enjoy it at the beach or by the pool, and don't worry about that heavy, bloated feeling usually associated with beers.
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I was really skeptical about trying this because I am not a big fan of Shandy's, however I would say that it is pretty good. It's smooth and you can really taste the lemonade! Would recommend if you are willing to try something new!
Kimberly L.
I love this beer. It's refreshing on a summer day. Though I do like the bottles much better than the cans (I think it tastes better from a bottle than a can). I would highly recommend it to anyone, even people who don't like beer.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
When you want something different but still want to taste that great hoppy flavor this is the product of choice. Smooth and refreshing you can not go wrong with a Leny!!!
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my cup of tea, or glass of beer in this particular instance. I can drink Leinendugel's original lager, but this shandy is not for me. This is a girly beer which should have no real appeal to an actual beer drinker.
Alicia W.
The perfect lite summer beer. This beer is refreshing and smooth and great for a hot summer night watching the kids play in the backyard or catching a baseball game.
Noelle N.
Denver, Co
Love this beer for the summertime! I always end up squeezing a fresh lemon in the bottle to give it an extra kick. It's so refreshing and perfect for hot summer day!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?