BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI
AS A WISCONSINITE THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUMMER BEER! It tastes like lemonade mixed with beer in all the best ways. You can purchase it in bottles, cans, and tall boys. You won't regret drinking this beer on a hot summer while lounging around by the lake or the pool.
Meghan S.
Canton, MI
PERFECT for a summer #backyardbash! So light and smooth - amazingly refreshing for an outdoor party! It adds a more fruity taste for those who aren't as fond of the strong taste of beer!
Stephani M.
Washington, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinenkugel's summer shandy beer with lemonade is perfect for out buy the pool on a hot summer day. Kicking back with a summer shandy by the grill, or even at the baseball game. Yum yum.
Candace H.
I am not much of a beer drinker, but do enjoy an occasional summer shandy every now and then. I like that it has a good lemonade flavor that is perfect for the summertime. I typically order this if I am at a restaurant and don't buy it for home since I might not finish the quantity you buy in the store.
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
Nothing is better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Summer Shandy. This beer is so tasty and leaves a great taste is your mouth. It's light enough to drink all day without feeling too full. Goes great with some backyard food or by itself. Adding a wedge of orange to it really sets it off as well.
Genesis P.
Elizabeth, NJ
This beer is a summer must! I was curious about Leinenkugels summer shandy so I decided to buy pack once I got out of work, and I was not disappointed! The hint of lemon is what distinguishes this beer from the rest. This will definitely be a beer I will drink all summer, everyone needs to try it!
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Great flavors of seasonal beer that I look forward to. The are priced so that you can try them all, but you won't be terribly upset if one flavor is not for you. Leinenkugel has something for everyone. They have a Berryweiss for the non beer drinkers in your life!
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite summer beers! It's available all year, so even if it's a little cold outside I'll buy a 6 pack of this and it will just transport me to summertime! Great lemony flavor and not too hoppy! Highly suggest this to people who like trying new beers!
Whitney F.
I love this beer! I drink this all the time in the summer! It's freaking delicious! I buy this at Giant Eagle in the summer! It's a great summer beer! It's light and fresh and I'm very satisfied! It's a great product!
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
In my opinion, Summer Shandy is one of the best beers of the summer. I look forward to it's limited release every year and am very sad when it goes away. If you're having a picnic or get together this summer, do yourself a favor and pick up a case or two!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?