BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you don't like beer I think Ciders should be your first step and these should be your second. The Summer Shandy is very good,but it can get old very fast.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this Summer Shandy! It is so flavorful, tastes great, and is super refreshing on a hot day(or night!).
Nicole A.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
I'm not an avid beer drinker but the summer Shandy has a pleasant taste without being over powering. Definitely worth trying!
Elizabeth H.
Fowlerville, MI
Summer Shandy is one of my favorite beers for summertime. To quote Frank the Tank (from Oldschool) "Once it hits your lips." This beer tastes so good, especially when ice cold from the cooler. Perfect drink for a day at the lake. So delicious they go down a little too easy, usually drink a couple more than I planned on.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite beer.. I'm so glad there was an early release this year and I've already found it in my local gas station! I'm always sad to see it go at the end of the season
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Leinenkugel's beer is ok, but sometimes the flavor is too strong and it tastes more like juice than beer. Sometimes that is what people like though.
Victoria B.
I love Summer Shandy on a warm night. The lemon taste is great, and the beer doesn't have a hoppy taste that I don't like.
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Summer Shandy is such a refreshing beer! I know it's summer when I start seeing these on the shelves.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Great flavors of seasonal beer that I look forward to. The are priced so that you can try them all, but you won't be terribly upset if one flavor is not for you. Leinenkugel has something for everyone. They have a Berryweiss for the non beer drinkers in your life!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?