BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Stephani M.
Washington, Il
Leinenkugel's summer shandy beer with lemonade is perfect for out buy the pool on a hot summer day. Kicking back with a summer shandy by the grill, or even at the baseball game. Yum yum.
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
Nothing is better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Summer Shandy. This beer is so tasty and leaves a great taste is your mouth. It's light enough to drink all day without feeling too full. Goes great with some backyard food or by itself. Adding a wedge of orange to it really sets it off as well.
Candace H.
I am not much of a beer drinker, but do enjoy an occasional summer shandy every now and then. I like that it has a good lemonade flavor that is perfect for the summertime. I typically order this if I am at a restaurant and don't buy it for home since I might not finish the quantity you buy in the store.
Andrea B.
Devon, PA
When I am drinking beer, this is my go to choice! I am such a citrus lover and this has such a refreshing hint of lemon! Although I'm not a big beer drinker, I do like this every once in a while! *also it's the perfect Summer concert tailgating beverage*
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite summer beers! It's available all year, so even if it's a little cold outside I'll buy a 6 pack of this and it will just transport me to summertime! Great lemony flavor and not too hoppy! Highly suggest this to people who like trying new beers!
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
In my opinion, Summer Shandy is one of the best beers of the summer. I look forward to it's limited release every year and am very sad when it goes away. If you're having a picnic or get together this summer, do yourself a favor and pick up a case or two!
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my summer beer! It's refreshing and has just the right amount of fruity flavor. It's reasonably priced and a great value. I buy this frequently, but I can't drink too much of it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone!
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
Best summer beer ever! It's perfect for a hot, summer day! I look forward to summer for the hot weather and summer shandy at hand. It's reasonably priced and always refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Megan G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer. It is so light and refreshing, it is not a thick heavy beer. It is really nice to drink anytime, not just in the summer. This is on the higher price so I tend to get it when it is on sale.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?