BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Megan G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer. It is so light and refreshing, it is not a thick heavy beer. It is really nice to drink anytime, not just in the summer. This is on the higher price so I tend to get it when it is on sale.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my absolute favorite beer! I tried it for the first time a couple of years back at a restaurant. The server recommended it to me and said it tasted like fruity pebbles. And it does!!! It's so good!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Fantastic summer beer! Refreshing and not heavy at all so you don't get that super full feeling. Comparable in price to other beers. Great flavor and not too hoppy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Niki S.
This is a great fresh, citrusy summer flavored beer when it's hot outside and you want to cool off! Goes great with fresh fish and chips! I would definitely recommend this brew!
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is not one of my favorites. If you are a beer drinker this is not for you. Shock Top Lemon is a better option for someone who wants something similar to a beer taste. I will not be buying this again.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Ultimate summertime brew. It's light and lemony and so feed resting. It is totally worth the price which isn't that expensive. I've tried a couple other summer shandy a and this one is my favorite one.
Amanda A.
Summer Shandy is the ultimate summer drink! I love how light and refreshing this beer is. Perfect for a backyard bbq, patio parties, lake days, and all outdoor activities!
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
MY. FAVORITE. BEER. EEEVVEERRR!!! In the summer I stock up on it so when it's gone I still have some. One of my favorite parts about summer is that this beer is back. It's light and just refreshing.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
This is my favorite summertime beer! It's perfect when you're outside and just want something refreshing, while also having something super tasty. I think this is the best summertime beer in my opinion.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?