BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Katie B.
Fairfax, VA
I'm not a big shandy person--I prefer IPAs and sours, so sweet beers usually turn me off completely. However, this beer just really hits the spot during the summer. The perfect fun, drinkable, lemony adult beverage to accompany hot dogs and hamburgers during a summer cookout.
Amber E.
Leander, TX
Love this beer. It is such a great beer for the summer. Has a very light and summery taste to it. It quenches your thirst on a hot summer day. Especially here in Texas. Its very light and refreshing beer to drink. Great summer Beer.
Marie L.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the perfect summer backyard bash beer, light and refreshing with a tangy lemonade finish! We have it at all of our backyard bashes! Luckily in Florida we have backyard bashes year round and the beer is available year round!
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI
First off let me say I hate beer. I legit hate beer. I love hard cideas but can't stand beer. Summer Shandy isn't your typical beer. It's light and refreshing with the lemon notes. It isn't overly hoppy tasting you barely know you are drinking "beer". I hate beer but love a summer Shandy around a bonfire on a hot summer night.
Hannah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a delicious summer beverage, perfect for sipping in the sunshine laying out by the pool. It offers a light fruity flavor and makes a great party drink. It's not super expensive but proves by taste to be better than the cheap stuff. Definitely a thumbs up from me!
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This is a really light and refreshing beer! Perfect for lounging around in the summer time! It doesn't feel heavy and so it won't make you feel full. It's abv is low, I think maybe around 3 or 4% but that's just right for summer drinking! Grab yourself a 6 pack and enjoy!
Adrian O.
houston, TX
This beer was refreshing. I see it all the time on the billboards and also my favorite wing place, Buffalo Wild Wings. It was on the main page so it had to be good, so I ordered it and bam nice beer taste and then it hits you with the lemonade. Perfect beer for the summer.
Xiomara D.
Geneva, IL
I am not much of a beer drinker but if you are going for something citrusy, this beer has it. The flavor of lemons with a bit of tartness is found with every sip; making it a great summer time treat when having some fish tacos at pool party or some hotdogs at a ballgame.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
I don't normally drink beer, I'm more of a frozen fruity drink kind of girl. I tried this because my husband is into all these special beers and he thought I might be willing to try this one mixed with lemonade. He was right!!! It had a bitter but refreshing taste.
Abi D.
Big fan of Leinenkugel's (50% because Jack Dawson also hails from Chippewa Falls). Their cranberry ginger shandy is an outstanding winter beer. Genuinely one of the best, which is high praise coming from a Michigander. I think their summer shandy is too sweet, but that doesn't mean I ever say no to it when it's warm out.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?