BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
When this beer hits the shelves, it means it's officially summer. It has the best refreshing lemon taste, it's perfect for camping up north, by the pool or at the lake! Highly recommend to others!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This is really the perfect summer beer! It is a refreshing citrus wheat beer. It is a little on the strong citrus flavor in comparison to many similar beers. I recommend any of the leinenkugel's brews.
Remy M.
I really thought I wouldn't like this, as it's a bit stronger beer than I'm used to, but I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the unique flavor. You wouldn't think beer and lemonade mix, but in this case they really do!
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I'm honestly not a huge beer drinker but this is one I can sit back with all summer long. Lovely and refreshing with just the right amount of lemony goodness. It's also a great #beachbag addition
Diana M.
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best beers you can get for a backyard bash. Something I always pick up when I know I'm entertaining outside. Crisp lemon flavor that is super refreshing and the price is very reasonable. Can't wait to pick up a 6 pack
Kristin S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This beer is great for any non-beer drinkers, or those who are starting to get into beer more. The light lemon taste cuts away any of that "beer" taste, making it enjoyable for anyone. Highly recommend!
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not much for sweet beers, but this shandy is perfect on a warm sunny day. The price is just right for a good taste and it's something everyone can enjoy. It's definitely become a summer must have for me and my friends.
Meghan M.
Arlington, Va
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is my favorite this time of year! It's light, crisp, refreshing, and exactly what beer lovers need when spending a day by the water. You really can't go wrong!
Taylor L.
I absolutely love this adult beverage. It's light and refreshing. Also not too many calories for being a beer. I'm sad it's only around for a short period of time, but defiantly worth giving it a shot if you haven't before!
Audrey  M.
This beer is a great summer drink. It's light and refreshing! Perfect for hot summer days and cookouts. Also check out their other flavored shandies likes watermelon, grapefruit, ginger, etc.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?