BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Elly Q.
Light, citrusy, refreshing and fun! Here's a beer you can share with your husband, friends and everyone will enjoy! The citrus isn't too strong yet its strong enough to give it a lemonaide sort of flavor. Very light on the stomach as well, great for BBQ
Sherrie G.
I love Leinenkeugel's but this beer missed the mark with me. Too much sour lemonade taste and not enough beer taste. If they would have made it maybe a bit sweeter maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. I have it 2 stars because it was a great try :)
Brian M.
Wallingford, CT
Nothing screams summer like Summer Shandy to me. This and Sam Adams Summer Ale are my go to beers for summer - perfect served ice cold on the beach or poolside. It's like summer in a bottle - light, malty, and a tad fruity. It's simply refreshing.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Summer Shandy holds such a special place in my heart because it THE beer my friends and I shared one summer long. It's attached to very great memories. And of course, it tastes absolutely delicious. Even my friend who didn't like beer loved this one.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
So #delicious, if you're not a beer drinker give this a try. If you are a beer drinker get ready to enjoy a new flavor. You can drink these like water or sip slowly. Summer Shandy is a #Summer #beachessential.
Christina K.
Austin , TX
The only thing I hate more than the taste of this tart and sour beer is mosquito bites. This literally tastes like if you squeezed a lemon onto a piece of bread, knocked over a full container of sugar, left that slice out for a week with bugs festering all over it and then liquified it in a blender with rotten oranges and drank it. No thanks.
Candace R.
Medina, OH
Favorite summer beer. always refreshing. It is definitely a sit by the pool or go to the lake beer. It is also a good beer for those people who aren't big beer drinkers. It has that lemon flavor to it but at the same time it is not too strong. I like it better than Sam Adam's Summer Ale.
Kristen C.
Goose Creek, SC
Perfect summer beer for when you want to feel like you're drinking beer and not a super sweet malt beverage. The lemonade gives a nice sweet back taste and makes the beer feel light and summery. Great beer!
Dean M.
Ivoryton , CT
This is one of the best beers I've had in a while. It has a great citrus taste without being sweet. It leaves no bad aftertaste and is very crisp and refreshing! Love it and wish it was available all year!
Angela T.
Macomb, MI
This is one of the TOP favorite beers. I am not a hug beer drinker, but something about summer time and Summer Shandy that just does it for me. My summer wouldn't be the same without it! It has a great lemonade flavor and doesn't have that strong beer taste! I will continue to drink this every summer for all my Summer bashes!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?