BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
A classic summer beer, when it comes out at the end of spring I get so excited! And I make sure to grab some at the end of summer to savor it before fall really sets in. Easy to drink, tart, sweet, pleases everyone. My husband and I both love it, every year!
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert
You cannot go wrong with a good, cold leinenkugel summer shandy. They have the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with the citrus bite of the lemon and the bitterness of the hops. This is my go to shandy and I really enjoy drinking it during the warmer months.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
Summer shandy is a classic summer beer. It's light and refreshing. It's a great price either at the store or out at a bar drinking. It's not too lemon tasting, meaning it's not bitter. I think it's better than any other lemonade shandys ive tried. I buy it every year when it comes out.
Jeannine C.
I usually have to drink at least one of these every summer just because. While my tastes have changed to like IPA's this beer is summer treat. It's slightly sweet, light and you can taste the lemonade in it. I'm sure I'll have another next summer.
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is my summer in a bottle. It tastes amazing, and the lemonade in it just really packs that sunshine in a bottle flavor. I especially love it, because you don't get that strong beer aftertaste. Plus, it's affordable!
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Summer shandy is hands down my favorite beer. I love the lemon flavoring and feel like it has a different flavor than any other beer I’ve ever tried. I wish they had this beer all year round because it is amazing.
Megan G.
Middle River
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer. The light crisp flavor of lemonade in the beer is sweet without being overpowering. A refreshing beer to drink on the porch at the end of a hot day!
Aliza H.
Richfield, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This is by far the best flavor offered. It’s not too sweet or sugary & not too filling. Price is always right. I would highly recommend to anyone! Just a shame you can’t find it everywhere all year long.
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Um hello favorite summer beer! This is the PERFECT amount of beer and lemonade. The lemon does not taste artificial at all. I could drink these all day long without even thinking they were alcoholic, probably not a good thing!
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Summer shandy has such a light and awakening taste it literally tastes like someone bottled summer and added alcohol. Absolutely amazing beer , number one choice during the summer months.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?