BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Taylor P.
Macomb, MI
These are sooooo good especially in the summer time; cold beer with lemonade is amazing!! I love this brand in general but Summer Shandy is my absolute favorite. I cant wait until these come back in season this year!
Maria T.
Fairport
This is my go-to summer beer. It's so light and delicious. The lemonade is not overpowering but it give it that sweetness and lightness that is perfect for the warmer months. I love this shandy!
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Perfect on a hot summer day when you need something cold and refreshing, but easy to drink! If you’re not a big beer drinker, I think this is a great choice because it doesn’t seem heavy or hoppy, but light and fruity.
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer beers! If you are fond of lemonade and light, refreshing easy beers...this is a great choice! It’s affordable and often you can find on sale which is a bonus! Highly recommend for anyone hosting a pool party or going out to the beach and you’re trying to get a universal simple beer everyone (mostly females) will like!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I mostly had to review this beer because it brings me right back to my undergraduate days. I would never but it on my item, but if it's at a party, I just can't resist the nostalgia.
Alexis S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing summer beer! Very light and smooth for the hot days. Sweet taste of lemonade reminds you that it’s summer and you should kick back and enjoy your beer!
Taylor B.
Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy is hands down my favorite beer to drink during the warm months of the year. I love the lemon flavor and how all the ingredients come together
kat p.
Strum
Leinenkugels summer Shandy Beer is a real treat for a hot day. I love this beer. It has a crip clean and extremely refreshing taste for a hot summer day. We always keep it in stock for summer. I have also let the significant other cook with it and it makes for a great beer brat or beer burger
Christi D.
Monongahela
I love seasonal beers. They are some of my favorite to try out. When I was that the Meadows Racetrack and Casino, they had a beer testing event and I got to try this for the first time. I like the flavor, and it's a smooth beer. If I'm out during the summer, this is a beer I would get.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best summer beer! It has a lemon taste that makes it crisp and refreshing for hot summer days. It's not a heavy taste so it won't give you that to sweet feeling in your stomach.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?