BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Taylor S.
This is my go to “beer” when in a crunch to find a drink. It’s always available at my local grocery store and I’m not a big beer person and this I can actually enjoy! I prefer it best in the summer by the pool or beach! It’s refreshing and enjoyable!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summertime drink out there! Nothing better than an ice cold summer shandy on a hot summer's day. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I recommend adding an extra lemon to it for a little freshness! Definitely give it a try if you like beer and lemonade!
Hailee W.
Lakeville
Summer Shandy was one of the first Shandys to become popular. Because of that, other co pa is had time to perfect the lemon shady flavor. It's a little too sweet- more lemonade than lemon- for my taste. Still a great beer for a hot day!
Colleen B.
Spindale , NC
This is a great summer beer! Perfect for when you’re on the beach or lake in the sun. Perfect packaging and when cold, refreshing when you’re overheated and wanting to cool down. Perfect drink to end the day while watching the sunset!
Alex B.
Summer Shandy is the best summer drink in my books. It is sweet, refreshing, and easy to drink. They sell these on draft in the Diamondbacks baseball stadium, so it always reminds me of baseball. The only reason I knocked off one star is that I can't drink more than one at a time, because the sweetness of it starts to hurt my stomach.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a fan, not in the slightest. I like my beers hoppy and I'm a big fan of citrus flavors like tangerine but this shandy made me gag. A lot of my friends like it, so I decided I would give it a taste, but it'll never happen again.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this beer during warmer weather. It’s refreshing, and crisp and helps cool you down on a hot day! I have this in my fridge during the summer consistently. I would buy again and recommend it to anyone.
Shelby T.
This was my first time trying the summer shandy. It had a strong lemon, but it wasn’t too overpowering. I’d say the recipe is good as is and the packaging is honestly why my girlfriend and I bought it to begin with.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for a light, summery beer, but personally, I’m much more into dark fall/winter beers with a higher ABV. Still, three stars is a lot more than I’d award to other light beers, because this one is actually kind of tasty in comparison!
Mariah B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
10/10 — THE best summer beer! Super refreshing! Pairs amazingly with fried fish! Lemon isn’t too overpowering, but definitely noticeable. Be careful though! This is so tasty you might finish off the pack!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?