BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristin C.
New Haven, IN
Great summer time drink. Super refreshing for all your picnics or hangouts. If you don't care for beer, you should definitely try this. I'm sure you will fall in love with it. Light and refreshing. I always have this on hand for all my cookouts and pool parties.
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
Summer in a bottle, enough said. This is how a ring in every summer and my go to beach beer. The price is great and the taste is even better! The packaging is great. Nice light taste and the lemon flavor isn't too strong. Nice blend that is my summer go to beer.
Jay C.
Kenova, WV
The PERFECT summer drink. There's nothing better than sitting by the poor drinking summer shandy. The cold citrus flavor is excellent . This is one of the few drinks that I have been able to drink in excessive heat and it not bother me. Call me crazy, but adding a slice of orange makes it even better for me.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summer beer, period. Even my brother, who doesn't really like beer, will drink this. It has a refreshing, citrusy flavor that tastes exactly like a lemonade and a beer had babies together. It has become my go-to summer beer.
Lauren B.
Obviously this is the way to go in the summer, but in all actuality its delicious in the winter too. No matter what time of the year, summer shandy is absolutely delicious. the best part is, while remaining relatively inexpensive, it has a great flavorful taste leaving you feeling hydrated unlike most thicker beers.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is a great beer if you're going to be out in the sun all day. It's light and crisp with the refreshing hint of lemon so it won't feel heavy if you drink more than a few. It is definitely a summer staple in my cooler.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I appreciate a good summer shandy when it's ridiculously hot outside but water just doesn't seem interesting enough. I've tried a few different types of Leinenkugel's beer and wasn't really impressed, but the Summer Shandy stands above the rest. It's an approachable beer for even those who prefer something simple, but is interesting enough for a beer "snob."
Jay M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hate that this is a seasonal beer because I'd drink it year round. Doesn't taste to bland and refreshing for a day on a boat or at the beach. I would say it's a sweeter beer. Would recommend for people that aren't big fans of beers because of the taste!
Elly Q.
Light, citrusy, refreshing and fun! Here's a beer you can share with your husband, friends and everyone will enjoy! The citrus isn't too strong yet its strong enough to give it a lemonaide sort of flavor. Very light on the stomach as well, great for BBQ
Anita F.
I had this beer in a can and loved it. I could only imagine that the beer would have been even better in a bottle. It would have stayed colder longer. Great flavor and met my expectations and surpassed them. I would definitely buy this beer again. A little more expensive than my usual bud light.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?