BY LEINENKUGEL'S #85 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Adrian O.
houston, TX
This beer was refreshing. I see it all the time on the billboards and also my favorite wing place, Buffalo Wild Wings. It was on the main page so it had to be good, so I ordered it and bam nice beer taste and then it hits you with the lemonade. Perfect beer for the summer.
Amber E.
Leander, TX
Love this beer. It is such a great beer for the summer. Has a very light and summery taste to it. It quenches your thirst on a hot summer day. Especially here in Texas. Its very light and refreshing beer to drink. Great summer Beer.
Marie L.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the perfect summer backyard bash beer, light and refreshing with a tangy lemonade finish! We have it at all of our backyard bashes! Luckily in Florida we have backyard bashes year round and the beer is available year round!
Hannah M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a delicious summer beverage, perfect for sipping in the sunshine laying out by the pool. It offers a light fruity flavor and makes a great party drink. It's not super expensive but proves by taste to be better than the cheap stuff. Definitely a thumbs up from me!
Xiomara D.
Geneva, IL
I am not much of a beer drinker but if you are going for something citrusy, this beer has it. The flavor of lemons with a bit of tartness is found with every sip; making it a great summer time treat when having some fish tacos at pool party or some hotdogs at a ballgame.
Abi D.
Big fan of Leinenkugel's (50% because Jack Dawson also hails from Chippewa Falls). Their cranberry ginger shandy is an outstanding winter beer. Genuinely one of the best, which is high praise coming from a Michigander. I think their summer shandy is too sweet, but that doesn't mean I ever say no to it when it's warm out.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
This summer, I was introduced to Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy and I'm glad that I was. It's light, refreshing, and makes the perfect beer for summer nights with friends. I have since purchased this particular brand several times and recommend it to those that I know.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
What I say every time I see this beer before I go to the pool/lake/stay in bed? OH YEAH! This is definitely one of my favorite beers and it's because the Lemony taste in it that makes me feel fresh and in the summer time! My favorite season! So I'd say yes yes yes!
Elizabeth H.
Fowlerville, MI
Summer Shandy is one of my favorite beers for summertime. To quote Frank the Tank (from Oldschool) "Once it hits your lips." This beer tastes so good, especially when ice cold from the cooler. Perfect drink for a day at the lake. So delicious they go down a little too easy, usually drink a couple more than I planned on.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
I don't normally drink beer, I'm more of a frozen fruity drink kind of girl. I tried this because my husband is into all these special beers and he thought I might be willing to try this one mixed with lemonade. He was right!!! It had a bitter but refreshing taste.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?