BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
This is my Sumner go to. I drink it at almost any summer activity whether I be on the lake, at a concert, or just hanging around. It's refreshing, crisp, and not heavy
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
LOVE when this comes out in the late spring! Seriously the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day. Grab a burger, a summer shandy, and hang out with your friends. Definitely buying this every summer.
Crissa D.
Smithton, IL
I love this beer so much, it takes like fruity pebbles to me! it's light and doesn't make you feel bloated after you drink a couple. definitely a must when we BBQ
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
This was my first beer that ive tried and it still remains my favorite! Definitely one to try if you arent into beer and want to get into it! Love the lemony taste.
Christine C.
i had these at a beer tasting during the early summer and fell in love. they are the perfect summer drink and not too overpowering. it's like an adult arnold palmer but with lemonade and beer! it tastes amazing and perfect for barbecues. i would recommend it to those who aren't fond of beer as it's more lemonade than beer. but even my beer loving friends and i enjoy this on a summer day
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Not only is this one of my favorite summer beers, it's one of my favorites in general. I am so sad that summer is over and I'm going to have to wait for this to be back on the shelves. Summer shandy is just so refreshing and tastes like summer in a bottle. I love drinking it when I'm just relaxing or after a long tiring day. They also make really good shower beers lol. I have bought summer shandy countless times and will continue to purchase it when it is in season!  Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
Crystal M.
Springfield , MO
Such a great summer beer. It is great in draft and in bottle. It tastes of the perfect blend of lemonade and beer. Which sounds strange, but is refreshing and delightful.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
When Summer time rolls around, Summer Shandy is my beer of choice. I like it's light, crisp taste. It doesn't give you the "beer bloat" after you drink it either! The flavor is good, not too much lemonade, just enough to be refreshing. Perfect for camping, lazy day by the beach, or sitting around the fire pit with friends. I always have a few bottles on hand!
Vicki G.
I have only tried Leinie's Summer Shandy a few times and it's always been during extremely hot miserable weather. I found it to be quite refreshing with the citrus flavor.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
This has been my favorite summer beer for four years now. Perfect for any barbecue, picnic, or general summer get together. Cold, crisp, and refreshing, this beer is the perfect blend of lemonade and beer. Light and not too bubbly, with just the right amount of lemon flavor, perfect beverage to accompany ribs and baked beans or to just drink on its own.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?