BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I LOVE Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. I am always waiting for the summer when they have it. I would describe the taste to be similar to a beer mixed with lemonade. It has the hearty flavor you would expect with a beer (like a wheat beer), but the citrus flavor adds a refreshing twist! If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do!
Katie B.
Fairfax, VA
I'm not a big shandy person--I prefer IPAs and sours, so sweet beers usually turn me off completely. However, this beer just really hits the spot during the summer. The perfect fun, drinkable, lemony adult beverage to accompany hot dogs and hamburgers during a summer cookout.
Scott B.
Nashville, TN
This is a phenomenal poolside, beach, or lakeside drink! The crispness of the lemon taste is cool and refreshing.

When Summer comes around, it's a MUST HAVE drink for me and my wife! We are huge fans and we are a constant supporter of Leinenkugel. Why wait? GO GET IT NOW!!!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This beer is unlike any flavor of beer that I have ever had. I was actually very surprised at how delicious it was. I didn't expect the flavors to be that good together. I buy this whenever I see it in stores, it's the perfect drink for summer.
Caitlin H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My crowd pleasing beer for summertime shindigs. It's typically a good value and always easy to find. I like many of Leinenkugle's beers and find that my friends reach for these before they try my more "adventurous" or stronger beers.
Jennifer G.
I was really unsure about this beer when I first saw it at a wedding I went to. However, when I tried it my mind was changed super fast. Not only is it very refreshing, it's very easy to drink. Probably one of my new favorite beers to drink on the beach or by any body of water!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is very light tasting,meaning you don't get that typical beer flavor it's very lemon flavored which can be a good or a bad thing. if it's extremely cold then it's refreshing but I've had moments when it tasted more like dirty dish water complete with the lemon scented dish soap. it's a beer that you have to be in the mood for and personally I prefer a normal beer most of the time.
Monica R.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is one of my all time favorites for summer! It is light and refreshing with a crisp cool flavor! Great for the beach, the boat, your backyard and all of your favorite summer activities. It is a definite must have in our household.
Marie L.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the perfect summer backyard bash beer, light and refreshing with a tangy lemonade finish! We have it at all of our backyard bashes! Luckily in Florida we have backyard bashes year round and the beer is available year round!
Hannah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a delicious summer beverage, perfect for sipping in the sunshine laying out by the pool. It offers a light fruity flavor and makes a great party drink. It's not super expensive but proves by taste to be better than the cheap stuff. Definitely a thumbs up from me!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?