BY LEINENKUGEL'S #78 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite summertime beer. It's crisp and refeshing without being too sweet or hoppy. Summer Shandy is the perfect beer forna summer barbecue.
LaSarah L.
Humble, TX
This beer is amazing!  I get so excited seeing it on the shelves.  Perfect blend and by far the best in comparison!  Purchased at Specs in Houston!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you're new to beer or aren't a beer lover, this is perfect for you. If you are a beer lover and you're at a barbecue and they ran outta lemonade, this is perfect for you. If you are one of those snooty craft beer aficionados you'll probs hate this cause it honestly tastes super watered down. But for everyone else, it's practically lemonade with a splash of beer. Super yummy on a hot day and you can go through a case wayy too easily. And it's a decent price. Just a little more than Bud, but not less than crafts.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god, my current favorite right now! I had this once or twice without much thought to it awhile back. About two weekends ago though, I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a nice day out. It was a nice day out down at the Waterfront in Philly, PA near Dave & Buster's. I tend to love beers better when they're on tap, so now I'm looking for a bar besides the Waterfront that sells this baby! Ultimately craving and have been craving ever since.
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is my absolute Favorite beer!!! Perfect for the summer has the best balance of beer and lemonade. It is nice and refreshing for those beach days and perfect for beach nights
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
This is my Sumner go to. I drink it at almost any summer activity whether I be on the lake, at a concert, or just hanging around. It's refreshing, crisp, and not heavy
Becca K.
I’m not normally a shandy drinker, but this is one I can get on board with. It’s very refreshing as a summer drink. It’s got a very light flavor and the price is wonderful. I will definitely buy this again next summer.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
LOVE when this comes out in the late spring! Seriously the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day. Grab a burger, a summer shandy, and hang out with your friends. Definitely buying this every summer.
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first beer that ive tried and it still remains my favorite! Definitely one to try if you arent into beer and want to get into it! Love the lemony taste.
Crissa D.
Smithton, IL
I love this beer so much, it takes like fruity pebbles to me! it's light and doesn't make you feel bloated after you drink a couple. definitely a must when we BBQ
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?