Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Do you want to have the best experience with a fun beer in the sun on a hot summer day? Experience Summer Shandy. This is my favorite go-to beer during the summer time because it is refreshing and crispy. Would I recommend this to others? Oh most certainly!!
Tiffany H.
This is the perfect summer beer. The crisp taste of lemon without being too sweet, allowing it to still be beer. I highly recommend this if your planning a day at the beach or BBQ with friends. I hope they expand this line and add strawberry or grapefruit. Citrus with beer is always a great pairing!
Megan B.
Say what you will, I love summer shandy. It's not for the snobby beer drinker, but it is perfect for a sunny day spent at the ballpark. Taste is with just enough of a hint of lemonade to give you that feeling of summer, but isn't over-cistrusy like a lot of 'flavored' beers can be. Consistently good, inexpensive and always welcome in my tailgating cooler.
Abbie S.
My go to summer beer. It is more expensive then say bud light or coors but much more delicious! It tasted like it is a light beer. Definitely light and smooth. Plus it has a hint of lemon which makes it perfect for drinking while at the beach, around a campfire, or Sun bathing next to the pool.
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This type of beer is definitely not my first choice. That being said it is very crisp and refreshing. Very light and low ABV. This is the type of beer you want if you're just taking it easy. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it but definitely suggest it to anyone who likes an easy drinking beer.
Star S.
Yum! I love Summer Shady and this is a great twist. It tastes a bit more on the tart side than sweet side but I do love buying these bottles on a flight when there are screaming children (without the lemonade). I would rebuy this product for sure.
Sarah H.
Hesperia, CA
Perfect for a hot summers day hanging out by the pool or lake!! I love anything with a slight taste of lemon and this has sort of that taste! I love how it's full in flavor and has a good alcohol content as well! I would definitely recommend it!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is one of my all-time favorite summer drinks. To be honest, it's great during all seasons. This isn't a fruity wine cooler type drink. It overall tastes like beer, but has just the slightest kick of lemon flavor. Definitely not too sweet.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is seriously the best adult beverage on a hot summer day, whether you're at the beach, the pool, or your front porch! A tangy taste with your brew is perfect with some summertime snacks or a cook out! Definitely would want this beverage with me in a cooler I'm taking to the beach!
Bonnie M.
This is my go to summer beer!! It's refreshing and delicious and doesn't leave a funky aftertaste like some shandys. Whenever I go to the beach or a summer party this is in my cooler. I've converted quite a few to people to this summer shandy. Definitely affordable and a good choice.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?