BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god, my current favorite right now! I had this once or twice without much thought to it awhile back. About two weekends ago though, I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a nice day out. It was a nice day out down at the Waterfront in Philly, PA near Dave & Buster's. I tend to love beers better when they're on tap, so now I'm looking for a bar besides the Waterfront that sells this baby! Ultimately craving and have been craving ever since.
Stacy N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this shandys, it's refreshing without being overpowering. It tastes nothing like beer, which is good in my opinion. It's very light. Great on a hot summer day.
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is my absolute Favorite beer!!! Perfect for the summer has the best balance of beer and lemonade. It is nice and refreshing for those beach days and perfect for beach nights
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
This is my Sumner go to. I drink it at almost any summer activity whether I be on the lake, at a concert, or just hanging around. It's refreshing, crisp, and not heavy
Becca K.
I’m not normally a shandy drinker, but this is one I can get on board with. It’s very refreshing as a summer drink. It’s got a very light flavor and the price is wonderful. I will definitely buy this again next summer.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
LOVE when this comes out in the late spring! Seriously the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day. Grab a burger, a summer shandy, and hang out with your friends. Definitely buying this every summer.
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first beer that ive tried and it still remains my favorite! Definitely one to try if you arent into beer and want to get into it! Love the lemony taste.
Crissa D.
Belleville, IL
I love this beer so much, it takes like fruity pebbles to me! it's light and doesn't make you feel bloated after you drink a couple. definitely a must when we BBQ
Christine C.
i had these at a beer tasting during the early summer and fell in love. they are the perfect summer drink and not too overpowering. it's like an adult arnold palmer but with lemonade and beer! it tastes amazing and perfect for barbecues. i would recommend it to those who aren't fond of beer as it's more lemonade than beer. but even my beer loving friends and i enjoy this on a summer day
Crystal M.
Springfield , MO
Such a great summer beer. It is great in draft and in bottle. It tastes of the perfect blend of lemonade and beer. Which sounds strange, but is refreshing and delightful.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?