BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
Nice light beer for a hot summer day. It's crisp with a light lemonade flavor. Definitely refreshing with a hint of sweetness. Not too high of an alcohol content. Pretty good beer.
Matthew H.
For those who said Corona was their favorite summer beer need to try this to understand what a good summer beer is. It's refreshing, balanced and doesn't need fruit to make it taste good. I have had many of these and will have many more. It is a good beer especially for those are are getting into more complex beers and are looking to try new summer brews. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Such a good summer beer. Super light and citrusy. I love this brew and hate that it's only seasonal. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a light beer with minimal hoppy taste and maximum refreshing taste.
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Summer shandy has such a light and awakening taste it literally tastes like someone bottled summer and added alcohol. Absolutely amazing beer , number one choice during the summer months.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I mostly had to review this beer because it brings me right back to my undergraduate days. I would never but it on my item, but if it's at a party, I just can't resist the nostalgia.
Mina A.
Amherst
This is such a refreshing summer beverage you can hardly tell you are drinking beer. Good value for how many you get and how good the taste is. It went beyond my expectations and I will be buying again.
Wayne B.
Box Elder, SD
If you're looking for a beer that's flavorful, balanced, and light, then I highly recommend this one. A great alternative to the macro brews currently on the market, this has citrus tones to quench your thirst on a cool day.
Brandon D.
glen burnie
Summer isn’t summer without a summer shandy. A great light brew with hints of lemon that don’t over power the sweet light beer. Very easy to drink as it is not a hoppy bear.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
THIS BEER DOES TASTE LIKE LEMON BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST LEMON TASTE. IT'S MORE OF A LEMON SOAP FLAVOR. I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIS BEER AND WILL PROBABLY NOT BE BUYING IT AGAIN. BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy y all time favorite beer for the summer. Always have this on a relaxing warm day on the boat. Delicious and refreshing. Love this beer.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?