BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Meghan S.
Canton, MI
PERFECT for a summer #backyardbash! So light and smooth - amazingly refreshing for an outdoor party! It adds a more fruity taste for those who aren't as fond of the strong taste of beer!
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my summer beer! It's refreshing and has just the right amount of fruity flavor. It's reasonably priced and a great value. I buy this frequently, but I can't drink too much of it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
This is my favorite summertime beer! It's perfect when you're outside and just want something refreshing, while also having something super tasty. I think this is the best summertime beer in my opinion.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
MY. FAVORITE. BEER. EEEVVEERRR!!! In the summer I stock up on it so when it's gone I still have some. One of my favorite parts about summer is that this beer is back. It's light and just refreshing.
Kathleen E.
Happy Hour Expert
The best summer beer around! Great flavor without being too sweet, and refreshing without being too heavy. A great choice to cool off and drink something light tasting!
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Great summer beer! Especially on a hot day, very refreshing. Come in cans now, which is super convenient for certain areas like pools, beach where glass is prohibited.
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
Happy Hour Expert
When it's warm this stuff tastes absolutely disgusting but it's great cold. The lemony taste is faint I think but very refreshing. One of my favorite summer drinks
Paras P.
Great crisp taste for a hot summer day, the beer is really smooth and because of the added lemonade it doesn't make you as full. Too bad it's only around for a few months a year
Tracy F.
Jacksonville, FL
So light and refreshing, it's the perfect summer beer. Enjoy it at the beach or by the pool, and don't worry about that heavy, bloated feeling usually associated with beers.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?