BY LEINENKUGEL'S #85 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Favorite summer beer, hands down! It comes out earlier and earlier each year, but I usually wait until March to have my first of the year :) it's refreshing and light, perfect for an afternoon BBQ, a pontoon ride or sitting around a campfire! It comes in cans and bottles too!
Stay S.
Happy Hour Expert
The perfect summer beer! The best way to describe it is to call it lemonade beer, although you don't have the sharp bitter flavor you can sometimes get with lemonade, and it's also not overly sweet either. perfect for poolside on a hot day, paired with a summer salad.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I love this beer cold beer on a hot summer day is the best this beer is so tasty it has such a light taste its great for summer it is a good price not expensive at all it comes in different flavors but this is my favorite if u lik beer definitely try this its fantastic
Stephanie J.
Grosse Ile, MI
I want to like this. I really do. But it always seems more lemonade than beer to me. Maybe that's why people like it. I was first introduced to the ALister in Germany, or mixing lemonade with Weiss beer. It's just a different taste. I want my beer to taste like beer.
Samantha H.
Saint Ignace, MI
This is the perfect beverage to crack open on a hot summer day, whether you're at home or at a baseball game. It's definitely the perfect light, crisp beer to take the heat out of a summer afternoon! I would say even non-beer-drinkers would like this. I know I do!
Courtney E.
clarksville, TN
I use to not like beer, until I tried this. This is a great summer beer for cookouts and get togetherness! This beer has a really good lemon taste. I enjoy sipping on this beer while being outdoors with my husband and dogs.
I would definitely buy this beer again
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Do you want to have the best experience with a fun beer in the sun on a hot summer day? Experience Summer Shandy. This is my favorite go-to beer during the summer time because it is refreshing and crispy. Would I recommend this to others? Oh most certainly!!
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is a great summer beer! It is light and refreshing. It has a slight sweetness that takes away the usual beer bitter bite. It is always a summer favorite for barbeques or outdoor activities. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to all beer lovers.
Tiffany H.
This is the perfect summer beer. The crisp taste of lemon without being too sweet, allowing it to still be beer. I highly recommend this if your planning a day at the beach or BBQ with friends. I hope they expand this line and add strawberry or grapefruit. Citrus with beer is always a great pairing!
Megan B.
Say what you will, I love summer shandy. It's not for the snobby beer drinker, but it is perfect for a sunny day spent at the ballpark. Taste is with just enough of a hint of lemonade to give you that feeling of summer, but isn't over-cistrusy like a lot of 'flavored' beers can be. Consistently good, inexpensive and always welcome in my tailgating cooler.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?