BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jasmine D.
Crab cakes and Summer Shandy, that's how Maryland does football!
You'll ONLY find me reaching for this beverage during the summer months. Refreshing, a little sweet, and a lot of taste, Leinenkugel's beer with lemonade is all you need to go with that perfect sundress and unforgettable times.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
This is my go to summer Shandy! It is so light and refreshing yet flavorfull. I've tried a few different brands summer shandys or summer blends and this one is by far the best. Just the right about of lemon to not make it too watered down. Its something I look forward to every summer!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great light, citrus-y, refreshing beer. It reminds me of summer and goes very well with grilled burgers and other typically summer foods. Its very similar to shock top and blue moon, but I think its better than the shock top shandy, probably equivalent to the original shocktop. It's not dark, not bitter, and not very hoppy.
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
Summer 2012 was spent pool side with this Summer Shandy. This is such a great and versatile drink. You can enjoy it by itself (taking in all its glorious sweetness) or you can mix it with a light beer and enjoy it in a completely different way. I used to work as a sampler and this was one of the products that was chosen to be given out. People LOVED this one. I don't think I got one bad review.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Last summer was the first time ever trying Summer Shandy. Everyone I knew kept talking highly about it but my first time trying it I wasn't a huge fan. This summer that just past I can say I have a much different liking for beer. I enjoyed Summer Shandy. You actually taste lemon.
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
I'm not typically a fan of lighter beers, but this has a nice fresh taste to it. It's just a touch of lemon - not too strong. Perfect for a hot day. Not very strong on the alcohol content.
(Full disclosure - I do work for one of the shopper marketing agencies who does work for this brand - however, I probably never would have tasted it and become a fan of it had I not been in that position)
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beverage for cruising on the boat, chilling on the beach, or your backyard barbecue. I would say it tastes like a cross between a beer and a glass of lemonade. The beer has a good taste (much better than your standard american domestic pilsner) and the lemon gives it the refreshing tart/sweet flavor your taste buds crave in the hot weather.
Jessica J.
San Pedro, CA
This is my favorite summertime hot day beer. It is light enough to not get you too full at family barbecues, but very refreshing. The lemonade inside of it is really what sets it over the edge. In general, I tend to really like Shandys and this one fits the bill every time.
April W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best summer beer that I have ever tried.But make sure it stays really cold,when it gets warm it is nasty.I like the flavors and the citrus is just amazing.It is the perfect summer beer on a very hot day outside barbecuing or just hanging out with friends and family.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Favorite summer beer, hands down! It comes out earlier and earlier each year, but I usually wait until March to have my first of the year :) it's refreshing and light, perfect for an afternoon BBQ, a pontoon ride or sitting around a campfire! It comes in cans and bottles too!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?