BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Val V.
I really like this beer in the summer time. It's very refreshing. It's also a little sweet. I can only manage two of these before I lose interest in it. I look forward to these in the summer time. Give it a try.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
I love this beer. It tastes like bud light lime but so much better. It's smooth and affordable. Ever since we saw the commercials for a 12 pack we've been looking for it everywhere I truly hope it's here to stay!
Kim F.
This is the best to drink on a hot summer day, the tartness of the lemonade pairs perfectly with the bitter beer, and makes for a delicious sip of beer! I drink this year round, and all their different varieties.
Jodi C.
Kentland, IN
Perfect for a sunny warm day! Love having them at our barbecue in the summer! Always a hit. The lemon flavor isn't too powerful, which I like cause I'm not much of a lemon drinker.
kat p.
Strum
Leinenkugels summer Shandy Beer is a real treat for a hot day. I love this beer. It has a crip clean and extremely refreshing taste for a hot summer day. We always keep it in stock for summer. I have also let the significant other cook with it and it makes for a great beer brat or beer burger
Taylor P.
Macomb, MI
These are sooooo good especially in the summer time; cold beer with lemonade is amazing!! I love this brand in general but Summer Shandy is my absolute favorite. I cant wait until these come back in season this year!
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
The favorite summer beer in my house, still taste like beer but with a crisp not too sweet lemon taste. Perfect on a hot sunny day in the back yard or at the beach, pool, lake or out on the boat.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is a great beer to drink during the summer....or just all year round really! Typically when you think of a mixture between lemonade and beer you might think 'eww...gross', but that's totally not the case with this summer shandy! It's crisp, refeshing, and extremely tasteful! You get slight hints of the sour lemonade with the bitter yet smooth taste of the beer! They don't make it too hoppy or bittery tasting at all! It's the perfect mix of lemonade and beer that you'll all enjoy on the beach, the porch...or even at the bbq.

I recommend this beer for lovers of Pale ales, heffewizens, Blue moon, or the Traveler beers! The reason why? This beer has similar tastes, notes and influences that they do so you'll be likely to find something you love with this beer as well!
Malia A.
Edmond
This is an excellent summer beer. I always make sure to stock up on it because I only see it seasonally. It has a very refreshing light taste and doesn’t taste like a regular beer.
Ashley D.
Ughs my go to summer beer. I absolutely love how this tastes! It's dangerous how easy it is to drink because of how smooth it is. Definitely try it and it's not just a chick beer either.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?