BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are the perfect summer beers. Not as heavy as most beer so much easier to drink without making you feel weighed down. And all the flavors are amazing
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Love it! Super Crisp on a hot summer day! Smaller bottle for us weekend drinkers and great with barbeques! Lemonade taste could be a bit stronger though!
Christina H.
This beer is so crisp and refreshing. It’s perfect for those hot summer days. My local beer distributor always has it in stock and it’s very affordable.
Conner T.
Chattanooga
The perfect beer for a hot summer day! The hint of lemon is super refreshing. Not to mention it won't break the bank either, I can't wait to have another
Whitney W.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Shawna G.
Happy Hour Expert
I love light beachy beers and this one is perfect for a day on the beach or the lake! It's very smooth and has a great taste! It's one of my favorites!
TeAnna H.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite beers of all time. I love it during the summer time, I feel like it taste like lemonade. If you don't like it you're missing out.
Danica A.
I like citrus in my beer, so if you don't then this won t be for you! This goes down a little too easy, but it's very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?