BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love summer shandy. It is such a refreshing beer. The blend of lemonade and beer is perfect. I always look forward to when it comes out in the spring. I would recommend it to others and I will be purchasing it again.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
My favorite summer beer! It may sound strange to combine beer and lemonade, but this drink maintains a perfect balance! It is crisp and refreshing, especially on a hot day at the beach! I love finding them on BOGO at publix! Give them a try!
Taylor H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy flavors. It has this delicious summery taste to it that I love enjoying in the warmer months. I would definitely recommend this beer
brittneyzenner Z.
The best beer ever! Doesn’t taste like a “normal” beer whatsoever. Nice, light, sweet. Perfect for a hot summer day. Sometimes harder to find, and unfortunate that it’s not available year-round but it is worth the wait.
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Olivia C.
Waldorf, MD
This is my all time favorite beer for summer time. It just tastes like summer. It’s refreshing and light. You don’t get that heavy beer feeling after drinking one. Pairs great with a good grill out too. I always recommend this as a perfect summer beer
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my summer in a bottle. It tastes amazing, and the lemonade in it just really packs that sunshine in a bottle flavor. I especially love it, because you don't get that strong beer aftertaste. Plus, it's affordable!
Ellie B.
I really enjoy their summer shandy! It’s a great summer time beer. Used to serve these at the pool restaurant i use to waitress at. Also was a big hit down at the pool! Everyone who drinks it tends to really like it!
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't even begin to say how much I like this beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I have been trying new stuff that's flavored. I'm beginning to like stuff now, but only by trying it out at different places.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The summer Shandy beer is so delicious it is the perfect light and refreshing beer for summer it has became one of my favorites and it goes down very smooth I would highly recommend trying this beer you won't be sorry
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?