BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
When Summer time rolls around, Summer Shandy is my beer of choice. I like it's light, crisp taste. It doesn't give you the "beer bloat" after you drink it either! The flavor is good, not too much lemonade, just enough to be refreshing. Perfect for camping, lazy day by the beach, or sitting around the fire pit with friends. I always have a few bottles on hand!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has been my favorite summer beer for four years now. Perfect for any barbecue, picnic, or general summer get together. Cold, crisp, and refreshing, this beer is the perfect blend of lemonade and beer. Light and not too bubbly, with just the right amount of lemon flavor, perfect beverage to accompany ribs and baked beans or to just drink on its own.
Kim G.
Conroe, TX
This is my go to summer beer! It is the only beer I drink in the summer if I can find it. My backyard is a lake and I pour it in my Yeti while I enjoy getting my tan on. It's light but does not have an overwhelming lemon taste, and it's very crisp. It's the best thing to drink in these hot and humid summers here in Texas.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
This is a tasty and easy-to-drink beer, perfect for pool-side activities and a hot day. It's not heavy and has a wonderful lemon flavor, which goes down pleasantly. It's an affordable choice compared to other similar shandies and there's quite a variety of different flavors t choose from if lemonade isn't your thing!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It tastes like lemon. I'm not going to lie, the lemon was over powering and I didn't much care for it. If you like a strong lemon flavor, this may be the beer for you.
Leinenliugel's - Honey Weiss. This wasn't as bad, You could taste the honey in it. It wasn't a particular strong wheat beer or that memorable seeing how I just drank it and nothing really stands out.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
A Wisconsin favorite! This is a refreshing summer beer that is packed with a lemony flavor! Out of a bottle or out of the tap, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a best seller! I love drinking a few on a hot summer afternoon. It isn't too overpowering and doesn't give me the stomach bloat that some other beers do!
Erika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Summer Shandy something I have to have handy! Another refreshing beer. One of the first I think about when we have that first summer-ish day after the cold winter (even though it could still be February). A light beer. If you're not a big fan of beer I would try a cold shandy on a hot day and reassess!
holly f.
Woonsocket , RI
I am a super picky beer drinker. IE: i only drink bud light. I KNOW, I KNOW. But, I gave this a shot the other day and its super delicious! I think it smells and tastes like fruity pebbles LOL. The price wasn't too bad, I think it was 8 bucks for a six pack? defintely an awesome summer beverage.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When I first tried this, I thought it couldn't possibly contain alcohol. It was so refreshing...I was psyched when I saw that yes...it was actually real beer. We keep this in stock all summer long. Nice and light and doesn't weigh you down when it's scorching hot outside. Highly recommend!
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
I was actually a little surprised with this beer. I'm not huge with lighter beers but the Summer Shandy is a great beer for the summer! It's light, sweet, and perfect for a day by the pool. I definitely wouldn't drink it in the middle of the winter but the summer is perfect for this brew!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?