BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is one of my all-time favorite summer drinks. To be honest, it's great during all seasons. This isn't a fruity wine cooler type drink. It overall tastes like beer, but has just the slightest kick of lemon flavor. Definitely not too sweet.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This is a really light and refreshing beer! Perfect for lounging around in the summer time! It doesn't feel heavy and so it won't make you feel full. It's abv is low, I think maybe around 3 or 4% but that's just right for summer drinking! Grab yourself a 6 pack and enjoy!
Jay C.
Kenova, WV
The PERFECT summer drink. There's nothing better than sitting by the poor drinking summer shandy. The cold citrus flavor is excellent . This is one of the few drinks that I have been able to drink in excessive heat and it not bother me. Call me crazy, but adding a slice of orange makes it even better for me.
Anita F.
I had this beer in a can and loved it. I could only imagine that the beer would have been even better in a bottle. It would have stayed colder longer. Great flavor and met my expectations and surpassed them. I would definitely buy this beer again. A little more expensive than my usual bud light.
Sherrie G.
I love Leinenkeugel's but this beer missed the mark with me. Too much sour lemonade taste and not enough beer taste. If they would have made it maybe a bit sweeter maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. I have it 2 stars because it was a great try :)
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not much for sweet beers, but this shandy is perfect on a warm sunny day. The price is just right for a good taste and it's something everyone can enjoy. It's definitely become a summer must have for me and my friends.
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Great summer beer! Especially on a hot day, very refreshing. Come in cans now, which is super convenient for certain areas like pools, beach where glass is prohibited.
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
Summer Shandy is the only beer to drink during the hot summer months. It is crisp, delicious and it tastes like warm days by the pool. For you non beer drinkers, you will enjoy this. It doesn't taste hoppy at all!
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a fan of many Leinenkugel drinks. It's my go-to summer drink as it is refreshing and has great flavor. I normally try a new flavor each time I pick some up.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Oh man, this is the perfect summer drink! It's as refreshing as drinking a lemonade, but it drinks like a beer. This will always be my go-to summer drink order.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?