BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Wayne B.
Box Elder, SD
If you're looking for a beer that's flavorful, balanced, and light, then I highly recommend this one. A great alternative to the macro brews currently on the market, this has citrus tones to quench your thirst on a cool day.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy y all time favorite beer for the summer. Always have this on a relaxing warm day on the boat. Delicious and refreshing. Love this beer.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Is not my #1 favorite, go-to beer but it's perfect for summer and really tasty! I'd be interested in trying their other shandys and flavored beers since this one is so good.
Jessica R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this tastes great! It's refreshing and tasty! I definitely recommend to those who don't like a lot of beer. I think you will like this!
Michelle M.
Perfect Summer beer. Cheers 🍻 Fits quite nice on a hot day laying out by the pool. If you enjoy nice cold lemonade on a hot day, this beer measures up well! Must try 👌🏼
Sovanny S.
San Diego, CA
Great summer beer for sipping on the porch, the backyard at a barbeque, pool party, beach or even on the couch watching TV. Great flavor. Subtle and sweet. I love it.
Olivia B.
Lafayette , LA
Summer shandy is that PERFECT light beer that you can sip on without getting tired of it! It's got a citrusy/somewhat faint fruity flavor that makes it the best summer beer I can think of!
Jennifer H.
Hermitage, TN
This is my favorite beer on the market. It's refreshing and tastes good. Who thought beer could taste good! Give it a try if your looking for a beer that doesn't overwhelm you with the taste of.... well.... beer!
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really nice and refreshing summer ale. It reminds me of the Arnold Palmers of the craft beer world, which is pretty neat. I totally recommend it to someone who is looking to sty something new. It's perfect for the summer! It's pretty delicious.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite summertime beer. It's crisp and refeshing without being too sweet or hoppy. Summer Shandy is the perfect beer forna summer barbecue.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?