BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jodi C.
Kentland, IN
Perfect for a sunny warm day! Love having them at our barbecue in the summer! Always a hit. The lemon flavor isn't too powerful, which I like cause I'm not much of a lemon drinker.
Jena P.
Mukilteo, WA
When I drink (Which is extremely rare) this is my go to. It's basically the Arnold Palmer of beers. Delicious and tasty. I love that they make flavors that aren't apple cider but are fruity and flavorful.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer to drink during the summer....or just all year round really! Typically when you think of a mixture between lemonade and beer you might think 'eww...gross', but that's totally not the case with this summer shandy! It's crisp, refeshing, and extremely tasteful! You get slight hints of the sour lemonade with the bitter yet smooth taste of the beer! They don't make it too hoppy or bittery tasting at all! It's the perfect mix of lemonade and beer that you'll all enjoy on the beach, the porch...or even at the bbq.

I recommend this beer for lovers of Pale ales, heffewizens, Blue moon, or the Traveler beers! The reason why? This beer has similar tastes, notes and influences that they do so you'll be likely to find something you love with this beer as well!
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
The favorite summer beer in my house, still taste like beer but with a crisp not too sweet lemon taste. Perfect on a hot sunny day in the back yard or at the beach, pool, lake or out on the boat.
Ashley D.
Ughs my go to summer beer. I absolutely love how this tastes! It's dangerous how easy it is to drink because of how smooth it is. Definitely try it and it's not just a chick beer either.
Matthew H.
For those who said Corona was their favorite summer beer need to try this to understand what a good summer beer is. It's refreshing, balanced and doesn't need fruit to make it taste good. I have had many of these and will have many more. It is a good beer especially for those are are getting into more complex beers and are looking to try new summer brews. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Such a good summer beer. Super light and citrusy. I love this brew and hate that it's only seasonal. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a light beer with minimal hoppy taste and maximum refreshing taste.
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Summer shandy has such a light and awakening taste it literally tastes like someone bottled summer and added alcohol. Absolutely amazing beer , number one choice during the summer months.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
THIS BEER DOES TASTE LIKE LEMON BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST LEMON TASTE. IT'S MORE OF A LEMON SOAP FLAVOR. I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIS BEER AND WILL PROBABLY NOT BE BUYING IT AGAIN. BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
The Summer Beer. Tastes like a perfect mix of lemonade and beer. Can be found nearly at all grocery stores and places you buy liquor. Good for baseball games and boating.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?