BY LEINENKUGEL'S #78 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Hailey G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE summer shandy. I currently bartend at a Bar & Grill, & this is probably the top seller on tap beer besides bud light & coors light. Tip: if you add a couple ounces of lemonade with it, it makes it soooo super smooth & it tastes amazing! I can typically find for a great price at any gas station or liquor store. If you're not super into beer, try this with lemonade & you will fall In love
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is like summer in a glass. The tastes of lemon, lemonade and beer are super refreshing, especially on a hot day. I love packing these into the cooler for a day at the beach. It is moderately priced and affordable compared to other craft beers.
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my husbands favorite summer beers, taste like drinking fresh squeezed "adult" lemonade with a beer twist. VERY tasty and refreshing. I hate beer and this is one I can drink with him. Very yummy summer beer. Always on hand in our summer picks.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
One of my favorite summer beers! If you are fond of lemonade and light, refreshing easy beers...this is a great choice! It’s affordable and often you can find on sale which is a bonus! Highly recommend for anyone hosting a pool party or going out to the beach and you’re trying to get a universal simple beer everyone (mostly females) will like!
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite shandy on the market. This the perfect beer to have on a long hot summer day on the lake. It has the perfect amount of lemon that keeps the beer refreshing but not over powering. I would recommend this to someone who isn't a big beer fan or loves fruity beers.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best summer shandy! It's nice and light with the good lemon taste. It's not overly lemon flavored either which some of them are. It's so nice and refreshing. It's the perfect beer for summertime. Definitely give it a try!
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best, most refreshing summer bear there is. I initially tried it after returning from Germany and having real shandys (beer mixed with lemonade). This was the closest I could find to it in my opinion and it was every bit satisfying. The company makes a variety of great beer but the summer one continues to be my favorite.
Amber E.
Germantown, MD
I hate beer but I love this drink. It's tasty and easy to drink without that heavy beer taste. The lemon really lightens it up a lot. I definitely recommend to everyone who is not a big beer drinker, but want to try something new.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just love this summer shandy! So much that we tried to recreate it with cheap beer in college! It wasn't too bad! We buy these at our local grocery stores because our local liquor stores can get too pricey and never have deals. It is a very refreshing taste perfect for a hot summer day! I want to try the watermelon version!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I love summer shandy. It's the perfect day time beach beer. It's very light. I usually buy this at target. They have a great summer beer collection. Whenever I see a summer shandy I automatically think of being on the beach :)
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?