BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
When I heard "lemon" in the same sentence as "beer," I was instantly horrified. No way that would be good. But then my friend let me try one, and I was blown away at the flavor! It's the perfect mixture of beer and lemon so that you don't feel like you're just drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade. This is the perfect drink I'd recommend having on a hot summer day by a bonfire or by the pool.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually don't usually like lemonade, but I really enjoy this refreshing drink! You can definitely taste the lemonade, but it is such a delicious blend. I think this is the absolute BEST beer to drink over the summer. I can image drinking it in the pool or hot tub.
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Not only is this one of my favorite summer beers, it's one of my favorites in general. I am so sad that summer is over and I'm going to have to wait for this to be back on the shelves. Summer shandy is just so refreshing and tastes like summer in a bottle. I love drinking it when I'm just relaxing or after a long tiring day. They also make really good shower beers lol. I have bought summer shandy countless times and will continue to purchase it when it is in season!  Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
Hailee W.
Lakeville
Summer Shandy was one of the first Shandys to become popular. Because of that, other co pa is had time to perfect the lemon shady flavor. It's a little too sweet- more lemonade than lemon- for my taste. Still a great beer for a hot day!
Alex B.
Summer Shandy is the best summer drink in my books. It is sweet, refreshing, and easy to drink. They sell these on draft in the Diamondbacks baseball stadium, so it always reminds me of baseball. The only reason I knocked off one star is that I can't drink more than one at a time, because the sweetness of it starts to hurt my stomach.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a fan, not in the slightest. I like my beers hoppy and I'm a big fan of citrus flavors like tangerine but this shandy made me gag. A lot of my friends like it, so I decided I would give it a taste, but it'll never happen again.
Hillary D.
Kansas City
This tastes like fruity pebbles. It’s delicious next to the pool or on the 4th of July! It’s better than several others in the same category but i haven’t tried all. I just prefer this over any of the others that are similar
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Very good product. A little too sweet for my liking but still refreshing and delicious. Good quality for the price. Not sure that I will purchase again, but I would highly recommend for anyone who loves lemonade with a twist.
Brittany F.
Burnsville
Summer Shandy is about the only beer I will drink! I’m not a huge beer person, so the mix with lemonade is amazing for me! My husband and I camp a lot during the summer so I always have a case tucked in our camper for sitting around the bonfire and playing yard games at the camp site!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this beer during warmer weather. It’s refreshing, and crisp and helps cool you down on a hot day! I have this in my fridge during the summer consistently. I would buy again and recommend it to anyone.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?