BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer beers! If you are fond of lemonade and light, refreshing easy beers...this is a great choice! It’s affordable and often you can find on sale which is a bonus! Highly recommend for anyone hosting a pool party or going out to the beach and you’re trying to get a universal simple beer everyone (mostly females) will like!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Not only is this one of my favorite summer beers, it's one of my favorites in general. I am so sad that summer is over and I'm going to have to wait for this to be back on the shelves. Summer shandy is just so refreshing and tastes like summer in a bottle. I love drinking it when I'm just relaxing or after a long tiring day. They also make really good shower beers lol. I have bought summer shandy countless times and will continue to purchase it when it is in season!  Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
Hailee W.
Lakeville
Summer Shandy was one of the first Shandys to become popular. Because of that, other co pa is had time to perfect the lemon shady flavor. It's a little too sweet- more lemonade than lemon- for my taste. Still a great beer for a hot day!
Alex B.
Summer Shandy is the best summer drink in my books. It is sweet, refreshing, and easy to drink. They sell these on draft in the Diamondbacks baseball stadium, so it always reminds me of baseball. The only reason I knocked off one star is that I can't drink more than one at a time, because the sweetness of it starts to hurt my stomach.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a fan, not in the slightest. I like my beers hoppy and I'm a big fan of citrus flavors like tangerine but this shandy made me gag. A lot of my friends like it, so I decided I would give it a taste, but it'll never happen again.
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I can’t and don’t drink this beer year around. It is a summer a beer, made for hot summer days. And it is SO good for summer days at the lake. It’s a very tasty beer with a hint of lemon. I always find it so refreshing
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Megan O.
Clermont
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is okay. It doesn't have an excellent lemonade taste. I had my first one ever last night at my friends house. It was kind of disappointing cuz I was expecting it to have a nice Chrisp lemonade taste but it didn't. It does taste a little funny but mostly taste like beer. With Jr being lemonade flavor I was expecting it to be more sweet I suppose. Others may like it but it's just not for me.
Maria T.
Fairport
This is my go-to summer beer. It's so light and delicious. The lemonade is not overpowering but it give it that sweetness and lightness that is perfect for the warmer months. I love this shandy!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?