Grand Blanc , MI

c r.
c r.
2 years ago
It definitely has a beer taste but it is more like a wheat beer flavor.
Jess M.
Jess M.
2 years, 1 month ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hi Kassie! It definitely has a beer taste but it something I would recommend as easy to drink and worth a try for someone who is not a huge beer fan. This is one of my summer go to options for parties. I would recommend trying "pink lemonade"- half Leinenkugels Summer Shandy and half Leinenkugels Berry Weiss
Sally M.
Sally M.
Plainwell, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
These are amazing! They have so many different flavors (the Creamy Dark is my favorite, my husband loves the Grapefruit Shandy).
Laura P.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
2 years, 2 months ago
I love these! There are a view different flavors including grapefruit and berry, but I like lemon the best! You can definitely taste a wheaty beer taste, but mostly lemon!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
2 years, 2 months ago
It's a sweeter ale and I love it during summer because it's so light. They have seasonal and different variety packs.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
2 years, 2 months ago
It tastes like cleaning supplies
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Try this one, or the sampler pack it has orange shandy, ginger shandy (give it a try!), grapefruit shandy, and I think one more. They are each so different but so good! Worth trying during summer months! Flavored beer always tastes better in the summer! 😁
Melody R.
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
2 years, 2 months ago
My daughter hates beer, but loves this stuff. I'm not a fan, but I like dark, intense beers. This is a very light, refreshing ale with a slight lemonade flavor. Not my style at all, but many love it.
Nick B.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
2 years, 3 months ago
You can absolutely taste the beer. It's actually pretty strong, just because Leinie is so strong. But, it's one of the best you'll ever drink. It's a good way to start liking beer.
Grand Blanc , MI