Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL

Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?

Meghan R.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
1 year, 9 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I would say kinda comparable to corona
Tess D.
Tess D.
Denver, CO
2 years, 1 month ago
Shock Top also offers a Lemon Shandy that is very similar. Great for a pool or beach day!
Adria R.
Adria R.
Oakdale, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Curious Traveler beer has a comparable beer. However, I noticed curious travel or leaves me more gassy and I have had a headache the next day. Leinenkugel's isn't t heavy and doesn't leave me gassy or headachy.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
2 years, 2 months ago
It was super gross I ended up throwing it all away
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
2 years, 12 months ago
Comparable to shocktop!
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
3 years ago
A little bit like Landshark because of the light and lemony taste.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 1 month ago
It's beer brewed with lemon aid so it's a very light fruity beer with a hint of lemon.
Lara F.
Lara F.
Lakewood, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
If you have ever had traveler's shandy, it is very comparable.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
3 years, 4 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
To me it taste like a wheat beer. It's one of my favorites in the summer.