BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Laura R.
Dumfries
Love Leinenkugel's. It is a very well-made beer. I like all the different flavors that they have. And you can even combine some of the flavors to make different type of beer. I have been to the brewery before it is a very laid back cool place to see.
Melissa F.
Love this lemony summer ale perfect for a summertime treat. Just that hint of lemon creates that perfect summertime feel and creates perfect summertime memories no bitter aftertaste and smooth til the very end. My favorite summer ale.
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I discovered this beer a few summers ago and instantly fell in love. I stock up during the summer since it's a seasonal beer. I like the lemonade flavor because it's not overpowering. This is a light beer. I love to drink it really cold on a hot summer day, which is almost every day in Florida. I've had this with burgers, grilled chicken even pasta. It tastes good with just about anything. It's moderately priced, but a good deal if you can find them on sale. I buy mine at Publix. I will definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good crisp beer.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy This is hands down the beer for the summer it's perfect with a nice juicy hamburger. The perfect accompaniement to your 4th of July cookout, Family picnic wherever there is good food and good fun has a clean crisp refreshing taste. The price is reasonable also I bought this from Walmart so it shouldn't be hard to find in stores
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of the most refreshing beers. It taste like lemonade and beer mixed. It’s easy to find and great prices. Can get in cans or bottles and has different assorted flavors. This is a staple in our fridge. It’s so good and light and tasty. Highly recommend this beer to anyone especially maybe people for are hesitant about beer flavor. This taste like lemonade with alcohol that happens to be a beer consistency.
Candice W.
West Newton, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my fiance's and I favorite summertime beer. We will always buy at least 24 before we host a party. This is definitely one of ours and the one of the crowds favorites.
Marina R.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Adult lemonade.  Very refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day. It almost feels like drinking it late hydrating. It’s so smooth. One of my favorite summer beers
Madison A.
Pocono Pines
This beer is the perfect way to enjoy your summer on a nice hot day. Drinking this brings me back to being young and drink at the lake near my house. Its created so many funny wonderful memories for me. I would definitely recommend this beer! There is no other summer beer to drink !
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Not my favorite, even though it isn't an IPA, I still feel as though this beer is hoppy and doesn't have the best taste. I know it's a favorite among a large crowd, but I'm not really sold on all of the hype. The lemonade is a fun concept, but overall, the taste just isn't there.
Rachel W.
Holland
I am not a huge beer fan so I probably am not the best person to review this, But I will anyway. The lemony tones are nice but honestly I just prefer a Bud Light if I have to drink beer. However I’m sure I would recommend this to others because my husband is obsessed with it.
Fallon B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?