BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Stephanie F.
Youngsville
This is one of the most refreshing beers. It taste like lemonade and beer mixed. It’s easy to find and great prices. Can get in cans or bottles and has different assorted flavors. This is a staple in our fridge. It’s so good and light and tasty. Highly recommend this beer to anyone especially maybe people for are hesitant about beer flavor. This taste like lemonade with alcohol that happens to be a beer consistency.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
When I heard "lemon" in the same sentence as "beer," I was instantly horrified. No way that would be good. But then my friend let me try one, and I was blown away at the flavor! It's the perfect mixture of beer and lemon so that you don't feel like you're just drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade. This is the perfect drink I'd recommend having on a hot summer day by a bonfire or by the pool.
Rachel W.
Holland
I am not a huge beer fan so I probably am not the best person to review this, But I will anyway. The lemony tones are nice but honestly I just prefer a Bud Light if I have to drink beer. However I’m sure I would recommend this to others because my husband is obsessed with it.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually don't usually like lemonade, but I really enjoy this refreshing drink! You can definitely taste the lemonade, but it is such a delicious blend. I think this is the absolute BEST beer to drink over the summer. I can image drinking it in the pool or hot tub.
Catalina H.
Ontario, CA
This was an okay beer, too tart for my liking. Maybe if they mellowed down a bit with the lemon it’s be perfect for a hot summer day by the pool! Inexpensive so I didn’t feel like I wasted my money. Definitely go with a six pack to see if you’d like it first or not!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Not only is this one of my favorite summer beers, it's one of my favorites in general. I am so sad that summer is over and I'm going to have to wait for this to be back on the shelves. Summer shandy is just so refreshing and tastes like summer in a bottle. I love drinking it when I'm just relaxing or after a long tiring day. They also make really good shower beers lol. I have bought summer shandy countless times and will continue to purchase it when it is in season!  Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
Taylor S.
This is my go to “beer” when in a crunch to find a drink. It’s always available at my local grocery store and I’m not a big beer person and this I can actually enjoy! I prefer it best in the summer by the pool or beach! It’s refreshing and enjoyable!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summertime drink out there! Nothing better than an ice cold summer shandy on a hot summer's day. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I recommend adding an extra lemon to it for a little freshness! Definitely give it a try if you like beer and lemonade!
Hailee W.
Lakeville
Summer Shandy was one of the first Shandys to become popular. Because of that, other co pa is had time to perfect the lemon shady flavor. It's a little too sweet- more lemonade than lemon- for my taste. Still a great beer for a hot day!
Colleen B.
Spindale
This is a great summer beer! Perfect for when you’re on the beach or lake in the sun. Perfect packaging and when cold, refreshing when you’re overheated and wanting to cool down. Perfect drink to end the day while watching the sunset!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?