BY LEINENKUGEL'S #2 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is a great beer to drink during the summer....or just all year round really! Typically when you think of a mixture between lemonade and beer you might think 'eww...gross', but that's totally not the case with this summer shandy! It's crisp, refeshing, and extremely tasteful! You get slight hints of the sour lemonade with the bitter yet smooth taste of the beer! They don't make it too hoppy or bittery tasting at all! It's the perfect mix of lemonade and beer that you'll all enjoy on the beach, the porch...or even at the bbq.

I recommend this beer for lovers of Pale ales, heffewizens, Blue moon, or the Traveler beers! The reason why? This beer has similar tastes, notes and influences that they do so you'll be likely to find something you love with this beer as well!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god, my current favorite right now! I had this once or twice without much thought to it awhile back. About two weekends ago though, I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a nice day out. It was a nice day out down at the Waterfront in Philly, PA near Dave & Buster's. I tend to love beers better when they're on tap, so now I'm looking for a bar besides the Waterfront that sells this baby! Ultimately craving and have been craving ever since.
Amy k.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
So, I don't like lemon...anything, tends to taste like dish soap in my opinion (perhaps I've had my mouth washed with soap one too many times) but this beer is a nice summer treat. The Lemon isn't overwhelming, just a clean finish in the background. I usually buy a six pack and share with the people I'm with as I can really only drink one or two at a time, but on a hot summer evening, sitting around a ppl, it's quite enjoyable.
Matthew H.
Matthew H.
For those who said Corona was their favorite summer beer need to try this to understand what a good summer beer is. It's refreshing, balanced and doesn't need fruit to make it taste good. I have had many of these and will have many more. It is a good beer especially for those are are getting into more complex beers and are looking to try new summer brews. I would definitely recommend.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It tastes like lemon. I'm not going to lie, the lemon was over powering and I didn't much care for it. If you like a strong lemon flavor, this may be the beer for you.
Leinenliugel's - Honey Weiss. This wasn't as bad, You could taste the honey in it. It wasn't a particular strong wheat beer or that memorable seeing how I just drank it and nothing really stands out.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
When Summer time rolls around, Summer Shandy is my beer of choice. I like it's light, crisp taste. It doesn't give you the "beer bloat" after you drink it either! The flavor is good, not too much lemonade, just enough to be refreshing. Perfect for camping, lazy day by the beach, or sitting around the fire pit with friends. I always have a few bottles on hand!
Britt V.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I appreciate a good summer shandy when it's ridiculously hot outside but water just doesn't seem interesting enough. I've tried a few different types of Leinenkugel's beer and wasn't really impressed, but the Summer Shandy stands above the rest. It's an approachable beer for even those who prefer something simple, but is interesting enough for a beer "snob."
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton, PA
This has been my favorite summer beer for four years now. Perfect for any barbecue, picnic, or general summer get together. Cold, crisp, and refreshing, this beer is the perfect blend of lemonade and beer. Light and not too bubbly, with just the right amount of lemon flavor, perfect beverage to accompany ribs and baked beans or to just drink on its own.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great light, citrus-y, refreshing beer. It reminds me of summer and goes very well with grilled burgers and other typically summer foods. Its very similar to shock top and blue moon, but I think its better than the shock top shandy, probably equivalent to the original shocktop. It's not dark, not bitter, and not very hoppy.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Macomb, MI
This is one of the TOP favorite beers. I am not a hug beer drinker, but something about summer time and Summer Shandy that just does it for me. My summer wouldn't be the same without it! It has a great lemonade flavor and doesn't have that strong beer taste! I will continue to drink this every summer for all my Summer bashes!
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?