BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Not only is this one of my favorite summer beers, it's one of my favorites in general. I am so sad that summer is over and I'm going to have to wait for this to be back on the shelves. Summer shandy is just so refreshing and tastes like summer in a bottle. I love drinking it when I'm just relaxing or after a long tiring day. They also make really good shower beers lol. I have bought summer shandy countless times and will continue to purchase it when it is in season!  Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
Hailee W.
Lakeville
Summer Shandy was one of the first Shandys to become popular. Because of that, other co pa is had time to perfect the lemon shady flavor. It's a little too sweet- more lemonade than lemon- for my taste. Still a great beer for a hot day!
Alex B.
Summer Shandy is the best summer drink in my books. It is sweet, refreshing, and easy to drink. They sell these on draft in the Diamondbacks baseball stadium, so it always reminds me of baseball. The only reason I knocked off one star is that I can't drink more than one at a time, because the sweetness of it starts to hurt my stomach.
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Megan O.
Clermont
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Happy Hour Expert
If you’re a lady and don’t like it drink beer then this one is the one you should start with. It is not bitter at all. It has a very different and distinct taste to it. Even though it says “with lemonade” it doesn’t have a strong lemonade taste. It has just a hint of it making it taste great. I’m not a beer drinker but when it is one of those hot summer days then you can find me by the pool with it in my hand :)
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is okay. It doesn't have an excellent lemonade taste. I had my first one ever last night at my friends house. It was kind of disappointing cuz I was expecting it to have a nice Chrisp lemonade taste but it didn't. It does taste a little funny but mostly taste like beer. With Jr being lemonade flavor I was expecting it to be more sweet I suppose. Others may like it but it's just not for me.
Rachel S.
I enjoy this light, refreshing beer, it is part lemonade and beer and great during the summer. I prefer my beers very light and this one is great for my taste. I also typically add a slice of lemon to it. Most grocery stores and liquor stores carry in the summer. I typically purchase from Wegman's. It can also be found at some restaurants during the summer. It runs about $15 for a 6 pack.
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Perfect on a hot summer day when you need something cold and refreshing, but easy to drink! If you’re not a big beer drinker, I think this is a great choice because it doesn’t seem heavy or hoppy, but light and fruity.
Taylor B.
Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy is hands down my favorite beer to drink during the warm months of the year. I love the lemon flavor and how all the ingredients come together
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?