BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I discovered this beer a few summers ago and instantly fell in love. I stock up during the summer since it's a seasonal beer. I like the lemonade flavor because it's not overpowering. This is a light beer. I love to drink it really cold on a hot summer day, which is almost every day in Florida. I've had this with burgers, grilled chicken even pasta. It tastes good with just about anything. It's moderately priced, but a good deal if you can find them on sale. I buy mine at Publix. I will definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good crisp beer.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy This is hands down the beer for the summer it's perfect with a nice juicy hamburger. The perfect accompaniement to your 4th of July cookout, Family picnic wherever there is good food and good fun has a clean crisp refreshing taste. The price is reasonable also I bought this from Walmart so it shouldn't be hard to find in stores
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of the most refreshing beers. It taste like lemonade and beer mixed. It’s easy to find and great prices. Can get in cans or bottles and has different assorted flavors. This is a staple in our fridge. It’s so good and light and tasty. Highly recommend this beer to anyone especially maybe people for are hesitant about beer flavor. This taste like lemonade with alcohol that happens to be a beer consistency.
Madison A.
Pocono Pines
This beer is the perfect way to enjoy your summer on a nice hot day. Drinking this brings me back to being young and drink at the lake near my house. Its created so many funny wonderful memories for me. I would definitely recommend this beer! There is no other summer beer to drink !
Kayla G.
Canal Fulton, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer! I look forward to summer time because of how delicious this beer is. I’m not much of a beer drinker but I do drink this. This is my go to beer. Very light with a hint of lemonade. If you haven’t tried this then you need to, you won’t be disappointed.
Rachel W.
Holland
I am not a huge beer fan so I probably am not the best person to review this, But I will anyway. The lemony tones are nice but honestly I just prefer a Bud Light if I have to drink beer. However I’m sure I would recommend this to others because my husband is obsessed with it.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually don't usually like lemonade, but I really enjoy this refreshing drink! You can definitely taste the lemonade, but it is such a delicious blend. I think this is the absolute BEST beer to drink over the summer. I can image drinking it in the pool or hot tub.
Catalina H.
Ontario, CA
This was an okay beer, too tart for my liking. Maybe if they mellowed down a bit with the lemon it’s be perfect for a hot summer day by the pool! Inexpensive so I didn’t feel like I wasted my money. Definitely go with a six pack to see if you’d like it first or not!
Taylor S.
This is my go to “beer” when in a crunch to find a drink. It’s always available at my local grocery store and I’m not a big beer person and this I can actually enjoy! I prefer it best in the summer by the pool or beach! It’s refreshing and enjoyable!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summertime drink out there! Nothing better than an ice cold summer shandy on a hot summer's day. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I recommend adding an extra lemon to it for a little freshness! Definitely give it a try if you like beer and lemonade!
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?