Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter  uploaded by Alicia H.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

• How does this compare to the vanilla porter from Breckenr...1 Answers
  • Not a huge beer fan but flavored beer sparks my interest....5 Answers
  • How prevalent is the vanilla in this?6 Answers
Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
  • "He really likes the faint vanilla taste and although it's a winter beer he is still happily drinking it during the warm weather when he can find it." in 15 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite Leinenkugel - I love dark beers but get really tired of the constant use of chocolate and coffee in them so this was a nice alternative." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a great winter beer to warm up the cold winter nights!" in 5 reviews
Danielle D.
Harrisburg
I don't normally go for heavier beers but this is one porter that I really like! I have tried other Leinenkugel products so I thought this was a safe drink to try since I like others so much! It is a perfect beer for the fall/winter time - heavier than shandy, but not bitter!
Sarah M.
Parkville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Leinies, but I am not such a fan of this one.  Of course, I should not have expected it to taste like the shandies, since it is a porter.  It is thicker and darker than the shandies.  It does have a noticeable vanilla flavor, but it is not overpowering or sweet.  If you like porters, you may enjoy this one; it is just not for me.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of our favorite wintertime beers. It is cream with a deep flavor, and it has a hint of sweetness. It’s a full-bodied beer that drinks like a light beer.
Kenna M.
Canfield, OH
During the winter months when i’m craving a heavy beer this one is my go-to! A very good beer for a great price. I have had other porters and this one is definitely one of my top favorites. It is rather heavy but when you go to drink a porter you should expect that.
Constance L.
Whitehall, OH
This was the first beer I ever had and it definitely gave me a good impression of beers. It's smooth and the vanilla in the porter comes through nicely. It doesn't have the heartiness that I've come to associate with porters and that's great with the flavors.
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. This was pretty strong and I was expecting more vanilla flavor. Overall, it was okay and I did finish the pack but I don’t think I would purchase this again. I have drank other beers by this brand and enjoyed those more.
Shannon S.
Copiague
Considering I LOVE the Summer Shandy, I thought I would love this product. Unfortunately I felt the exact opposite and would never buy this again if I had the option. Really did not enjoy the vanilla porter taste in a beer.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This one had a weird flavor to me. I like porters, but this wasn’t my favorite. The vanilla wasn’t present enough for me. I’m glad I tried it, but I probably wouldn’t buy it again for myself. I still love this brand though.
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
 Leinenkugels Snowdrift Vanilla Porter is a tasty dark beer that is very enjoyable in the fall and winter months. This beer is vet affordable and can be found at most stores. The flavor is great and I would definitely recxommend this beer to everyone!
Angie G.
Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter is a pretty good dark beer . We typically will have some in the house when they are in season but we love having it straight from the tap. I am definitely a repeat customer for this well priced beer.
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
Is this a seasonal beer?
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
How prevalent is the vanilla in this?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Does this have a strong vanilla taste ?
Melanie M.
Not a huge beer fan but flavored beer sparks my interest. Is the vanilla taste strong?
Samantha K.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sounds interesting. Does it taste like a true porter or is it on the lighter side?