Leinenkugel's Seasonal Summer Shandy 12 pk uploaded by Ann K.Leinenkugel's Seasonal Summer Shandy 12 pk uploaded by Michelle O.Leinenkugel's Seasonal Summer Shandy 12 pk uploaded by Linda C.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's seasonal summer shandy 12 pk see more...

Breanne R.
All around unappealing - way too much carbonation and not a very good flavor. Moderate percentage. Definitely wouldn't drink again.

Leinenkugel's Seasonal Summer Shandy 12 pk | 4.2%
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I drink this all spring and summer! Every year when it’s released it feels like the light at the end of the dark cold tunnel that was winter. Best sipped while lounging outside in the sun.
Alexandra D.
Dundas, MN
Oh my gosh..... the first beer I have ever LOVED! I cannot get enough of this beer. I always stock up on it at the end of August because it goes away at the end of every summer, and I don't know what I would do without it. Please, if you haven't already, go get yourself a Summer Shandy. You will not be disappointed.
Sydney W.
Rexburg
I am not typically a beer drinker. I hate strong beer flavor or anything hoppy. But this is a nice light beer perfect for the summer! It's got a citrus, lemon taste!
Tamara v.
Modesto, CA
Refreshing and light beer with a hint of citrus. Summer Shandy is always a nice beer to have on a hot summer day! Whether you are sitting in the back porch just enjoying the weather or you just finished yard work. This is my go to beer during the summer!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
II absolutely positively love the his beer! I’m bummed it’s only around during summer but it has a very well balanced fresh lemon flavor it’s satisfying to the pallet. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this at lease one time.
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Summer Shandy is the summer beer that everyone likes! I buy it in cans every summer so we can have it by the pool. It's very affordable and is a good value since none of it ever goes to waste! It's very refreshing and doesn't have a super high alcohol content, which is perfect.
Heather W.
Roselle Park , NJ
The one beer I MUST have stocked in my fridge for when the weather gets warm! Light with a slight lemonade taste, perfect for poolside sipping or backyard BBQs. Everyone who loves light summery beers should try this!
Annie C.
Boonville
One of my favorites! It’s easy to find and easier to drink especially on a hot summer day. The brightness of the lemon helps to quench my thirst and makes me feel nice and fresh.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I buy these as soon as I see them in season! They are by far the best summer beer. I love the flavor and they are not overpowering and gross. Check it out if you havent!
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Anyone have any good mixed drinks they make using this as a component?
Lauren I.