Leinenkugel's® Seasonal Shandy 6-12 fl. oz. Glass Bottles uploaded by Angelina L.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S SHANDY SEASONAL

Six generations of family brewing. see more...

Astrid C.
Fargo, ND
These are my favorite. It kind of bums me out that they are seasonal. Great value! They have different flavors and packs with multiple flavors which is great! Definitely recommend to others! Especially the lemon flavored one on a hot day!!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
By far the worst flavor Leinenkugel. It taste like nasty artificial watermelon and way too sweet. I don’t think it’s a beer that you can drink more than 1 or 2. I like the other flavors just fine but this one just was not for me.
Anndria T.
This is one of my favorite summer beers. I absolutely love drinking this when we go on our camping trips to the beach. It is light and super flavorful. The watermelon cuts the bitterness from the citrus notes and adds a delicious sweetness to the beer.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
This isn't my favorite flavor of their shandies but it's not bad. It's not too sweet; I was worried it would taste like a watermelon jolly rancher. It's very refreshing but i think if you don't like watermelon flavored things this may not be the one for you. Their shandies are pretty good though so give the other ones a try
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good beer but not like the original carribean shandy. It has a nice taste and you should only drink it when it's really really cold
Meagan B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I really picky about my beers and a coworker had me try this beer which I really enjoyed. It stands out from the other beers
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
Summer shandy is always my go to. I try to stock up on it before is leave the shelves for the fall and winter months.
Halie M.
Manor
I love the summer shandy. It has a lovely citrusy hint to it and I always stick up when it’s in season
Sarah S.
Any shandy will do. Summer is my fave! Great product and great pricing, repeat purchase