BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Cranberry Ginger Shandy around the holidays is my favorite! I have a pretty low alcohol tolerance, so I only drink one or two beverages when I do drink. These are a bit heavy, so 2 is the perfect amount, as they are sweet.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I was hoping that I would have the option to select the Grapefruit Shandy, because that is my absolute most favorite beer! It’s awesome, and I really don’t drink much beer!
Sana B.
Love the Pomegranate Shandy that came out for Christmas. It almost had a holiday punch feel to it. It had the fizz, the fruity, and the booze. It’s not for everyone, but  type that’s perfectly happy having one drink that I enjoy even if it’s too sweet to drink multiple in a night.
Katie D.
McBain
I really appreciate the Lienenkeugel seasonal variety packs. They allow me to sample a variety of beers. They are also great for entertaining as they provide something for everyone.
Shelbie A.
Twin Lake, MI
The seasonal beer I am directly talking about is the Grapefruit Shandy! This is one of my favorite summertime beers! This is one of the first beers I could actually drink!
Erin T.
Orlando
The Harvest Patch Shandy is one of my favorites. A great fall beer. Not too heavy on the spices, but an overall well balanced flavor that’s not too much.
Cheli M.
Penn Yan
My favorite seasonal choice is the grapefruit shandy. It's like biting into a grapefruit, but not over powering. Very satisfying and yummy.
Teresa B.
Pensacola
The grapefruit Shandy is my all time favorite. It's so refreshing when you're sitting in a lawn chair in Florida in the summer time.#
Katlin S.
I'm a sucker for their seasonal releases that are affordable, full of flavor and easy to find. Great beer!
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
My all time favorite Leinenkugel beer is Orange Shandy which they don’t make any more! So sad!