BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Alyssa d.
Clawson
I thought this idea for a seasonal pack was a great idea. I loved trying a new flavor and not having to commit to it if I didn't end up liking it. Some of the flavor like the berry were way too sweet for me. I liked that it had a good range of variety and the price was awesome for the deal.
Meghan G.
Stillwater
The Leinenkugel Grapefruit Shandy that comes out in the summer season is by far my favorite beer! It is my go-to drink of the summer! It’s light and fruity which is my favorite combination in beer. If you like this combo too I would highly recommend to try this!!
Krystyna G.
Richmond, VA
I tried the pomegranate shandy and it had a nice smooth taste! I am a beer drinker but this flavor definitely caters to those who do not like the taste of beer as well. I was impressed and I will definitely buy again!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
I was hoping that I would have the option to select the Grapefruit Shandy, because that is my absolute most favorite beer! It’s awesome, and I really don’t drink much beer!
Sana B.
Love the Pomegranate Shandy that came out for Christmas. It almost had a holiday punch feel to it. It had the fizz, the fruity, and the booze. It’s not for everyone, but  type that’s perfectly happy having one drink that I enjoy even if it’s too sweet to drink multiple in a night.
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
Cranberry Ginger Shandy around the holidays is my favorite! I have a pretty low alcohol tolerance, so I only drink one or two beverages when I do drink. These are a bit heavy, so 2 is the perfect amount, as they are sweet.
Rickeia S.
Baltimore
Leinenkugel's seasonal beers have never failed to disappoint. Ever season they deliver time and time again. Summer Shandy is my personal favorite, but they all are incredibly refreshing and easy to drink. Not too heavy and the packaging is pretty as well.
Katie D.
McBain
I really appreciate the Lienenkeugel seasonal variety packs. They allow me to sample a variety of beers. They are also great for entertaining as they provide something for everyone.
Shelbie A.
Twin Lake, MI
The seasonal beer I am directly talking about is the Grapefruit Shandy! This is one of my favorite summertime beers! This is one of the first beers I could actually drink!
Katie H.
Leines has great selection and is available where I shop regularly. Summer shandy is a staple for summer in our house and for weekend trips and hanging out with friends.