BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Back in 1867, Jacob Leinenkugel son of a German brewmaster, founded the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co., in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Here he found the essentials for brewing truly exceptional beers--spring water from the Big Eddy springs and access to the finest barley and hops. Leinenkugel's popularity has grown, but the quality remains unchanged. We still use the finest ingredients and crafted brewing methods. Today, the 5th generation of Leinenkugels take tremendous pride in the beers carrying the family name. see more...

Rebecca U.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
If you like a lot of different fun tasting beers not just your average beer. These are for you. They come out with so many different flavors. All are pretty great
Shannon P.
Leinenkugel's Canoe Kolsch Beer - 12 CT , which is a seasonal beer, is my favorite fall beer. I stock up so I have enough to get me through the off season!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I love pretty much any Leinenkugel product I've tried. Summer Shandy is a favorite. I'm also a major fan of the pumpkin Leinenkugel. Generally I get bottles but the cans make for easier storage
Melanie B.
Washington, DC
The summer shandy is a light, crisp, and refreshing flavor. I always buy it soon as I see it is back on sale for the warmer months. Usually drink it when I'm looking for something more refreshing than a regular beer.
Stacie E.
Cypress, TX
I love all of the Leinenkugel's Seasonal beers. The taste of all the beers are smooth and you get the rich flavors of the name of the beer you choose. Like the summer shandy, the flavors of the lemon and tea hints are my favorite.
Karen P.
Crisp clean summer beer! You can actually see summer when you drink it! This is the refreshing beer you drink on the beach or on a picnic. The flavors are not heavy or overwhelming and perfect for summer barbecuing!
Sarah F.
I think I have had every kind of seasonal beer Leinenkugels makes. All so delicious and fit perfectly with each season. You pay a little more but the taste is great.
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a light beer with supportive, but moderate-high carbonation. At 4.20%, this beer is drinkable, and refreshing like water on a hot summer day. Perfect summer brew
Paige W.
Chesterfield, MI
Summer Shandy is the perfect beer to enjoy during the summer! Not to much of a sweet taste which makes it perfect! Love enjoying them on the boat and on the beach!
Josh S.
Utica, MI
Great choice when looking to change things up. All have a great taste and over all isn't real expensive. Has become more available in my area as well.