BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Carefully brewed by the Leinenkugel family for five generations. see more...

Duane S.
Crystal River, FL
I loved this beer. The last I heard they had stopped making this one. Having grown up in Wisconsin, I was pleased to start seeing Leinie's in other states. Hope they bring this one back if they haven't already.
Savannah B.
Marion, IA
Everything Leinenkugel's is worth drinking! I don't drink a large quantity of beer anymore so I want to try new stuff but not get disappointed. Leinenkugel's is always there with consistent quality and beautiful flavors you can taste. Not just "oh I'm getting a floral bouquet." but real flavor. Leinenkugel's Is more than the safe bet when it comes to beer. If beer was a man I would marry Leinenkugel's.
megan w.
Amazing amber lager. They never disappoint with their beer. The packaging catches your eye and the beer satisfies your taste buds! Would recommend it to anyone wanting to try another beer.
Adam B.
Des Moines, IA
Leinenkugels red lagers is one of the best lagers I've had. Nice and smooth great finish. Compliments the rest of the leinenkugels line of beers very nicely.
kendra g.
Hiawassee, GA
Great beer! Nice taste! I have worked in restaurants and banquets for a long time and this was always on a request list for party's that we did!
Nneka P.
I love the grapefruit flavored. Great tasting and good with seafood. I look forward to the seasonal flavors. My friends and I love this beer
Jess M.
Allentown
Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss 12 Oz Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles and all other leinenkugel beers i have tried are delicious! Love the variety!
Abby G.
Not a big fan of the flavor and after taste this beer leaves. I definitely don't think I would try it again.
Blake R.
Denver, CO
An amazing Wisconsin staple. Makes me dream of summers on the lake in Lake Geneva. Any type will do!
Heather S.
Really this is my favorite beer. Smooth and perfect summer beer! Would recommend