BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Awarded a gold and silver in the Vienna Style Category see more...

Tera C.
Lawrence
Review for: Leinenkugel's Red 12 Oz Lager 6 Pk Glass Bottles more...
This is one of my favorite beers. I keep going back to it time and time again. It’s just the right amount of heavy without weighing your stomachs down, and so dang tasty. I always give this as a suggestion when friends ask for new beers to try.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, MI
When Killian's is not available I will buy this when I want a red beer. It is good but not my favorite. I would prefer a Rchester Mills Brewery Rochester Red or Killians. I am a craft beer girl!
kate S.
Review for: Leinenkugel's Red Lager 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Very reasonably priced beer that hits all the notes you’d expect from this flavor combo (red lager). The flavor is solid. Its a solid buy for the pr XS range. All and all a decent beer. I’d recommend it.
Kristin D.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite beer!! Wish it was available elsewhere; I am in Nc and have to stock up when I go to Wisconsin. Great tasting beer for year round drinking. Tastes excellent!! Hope to find it here soon.
Ashley T.
West Allis
This is a great product for the price. I usual purchase it at Ottos, my local liquor store. Its has the perfect flavor of sweet, but not too sweet. Nothing like a cold one in the summer. I look forwarding to purchasing again and I would recommend to others
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Every single time I've drank Leinenkugel's I've gotten a migraine. But the beer is so good it's hard to stay away from. It's super light and refreshing.
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I love everything Leinenkugel. It's usually the beer I go to always. Refreshing but yet still very full beer.
Samantha B.
Green Bay
Review for: Leinenkugel's Red 12 Pk Lager 12 Oz Bottles more...
One of my favorite beers. Super delicious and great for a day drinking party. Also a super affordable price.
Cele L.
Manitowoc, WI
I'm not a dark ale person, bout Leinies Red is my favorite. It doesn't taste like a dark ale at all.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Anything leines you know is going to be delicious and refreshing love the summer shandy as well