BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Jasmine B.
Hartland
Just tried this flavor a couple nights ago and I love it! I'm a big fan of Leinkugels. I love fruity beers and they sure know how to brew up a great beer!
Cori G.
Albuquerque, NM
So gross. I had like, 3 sips and then gave the rest of my 6 pack to my best friend. It tasted like cough syrup mixed with beer. Very disappointing.
Brantley E.
Rochester
This is ah-ma-zing! If you like shandy then this is the brand to try. It is around $10 for a 6 pack and the pomegranate goes does so smooth.
Ali E.
Tulsa, OK
A little too sweet for me but good in small amounts. Price point wasn’t bad at all but i would prefer their other shandy flavors.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
Just tried this the other day and I was blown away. Definitely will be adding this to my seasonal rotation cause it's delicious.
Mitchell K.
Minneapolis
I’m not really a beer person but this shandy is light and refreshing. It is not at all hoppy like most beers that I have tried.
Megan N.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
One of the best flavors they have besides Summer Shandy! Great summer drink full of flavor and tastes exactly like it sounds!
Katie H.
Irwin,PA
I am a fan of the summer shady so I decided to give it a try. I am not a huge beer drinker but I really liked this beer.
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I am not one for full fruity beers. This one is amazing! Light fruit taste and not bitter. Definately will buy again.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I just bought this shandy to try on impulse - it turned out to be really tasty!! Fruity, but not too sweet, either!