BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
I enjoyed this beer but it was a little too sweet for my liking. It's a nice beer if you are just looking for maybe one or two at most. I am not sure I will buy a whole case of this though. Recommended for people who enjoy a very fruity and sweet beer.
Maria B.
Glen Allen, VA
Good summer beer if you like pomegranate with a hint of wheat. Don’t know if to describe it that way. *will edit if I remember but will only be until i drink it again* so good beer if you’re into fruity beers!
Shannon G.
scottsdale,az
This shandy is very good. The pomegranate flavor is wonderful. It’s good for both a day by the pool as well as a cold winter night that needs some uplifting with a light flavor. I always buy this for parties.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
I actually like this. It’s not too sweet and it’s not too hoppy like some can be. This isn’t one that I could have too many of, but it sure is refreshing in the summer time.
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This a delicious twist on a shandy. I prefer wheat beers because they are naturally sweet. This is refreshing and the pomegranate really stands out. Fantastic beer.
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
One of my absolute favorites from leinie’s. I tried it at a local bar and fell in love with the first sip. Out of all of the shandys-I’ve tried them all-this is definitely my go to. Highly recommend it!
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
This is definitely the best flavor that I've tried. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and has a great taste!
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
This shandy has a great, unique flavor. Perfect for winter or summer! Amazing to mix with champagne. Reasonably priced but slightly difficult to find in stores.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Love this flavor, I’ve tried every single one of these beers! These are usual my summer go to Beer, but the pomegranate was perfect for the fall/winter season
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Leinenkugel makes the best shandies, period. And I'm always pleasantly surprised by the way their fruit beers taste. Pomegranate is tricky but they nail it.