BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
I saw this at Kwik Trip the other day and had to try it. It did not disappoint! It's a fun, light and fruity beer that still tastes more like beer than like juice. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I bought it as part of a variety pack and I have liked the two flavors I have tried out of that pack; the pomegranate shandy and the lemon berry shandy.
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love a good shandy, but Leinenkugel's is sometimes too light for me. I picked this up because it has pomegranate in it (and I LOVE pomegranate) and wasn't disappointed! I would've loved a little more tartness, but it's a well-balanced, easy-drinking shandy.
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
One of my absolute favorites from leinie’s. I tried it at a local bar and fell in love with the first sip. Out of all of the shandys-I’ve tried them all-this is definitely my go to. Highly recommend it!
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I am not one for full fruity beers. This one is amazing! Light fruit taste and not bitter. Definately will buy again.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I just bought this shandy to try on impulse - it turned out to be really tasty!! Fruity, but not too sweet, either!
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Sweet yet not too sweet. Perfect for fall. Very refreshing and crisp. I love this one!