BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love a good shandy, but Leinenkugel's is sometimes too light for me. I picked this up because it has pomegranate in it (and I LOVE pomegranate) and wasn't disappointed! I would've loved a little more tartness, but it's a well-balanced, easy-drinking shandy.
Amanda S.
Canton
Big Leinenkugel’s fan! Love this new sweeter shandy compared to summer shandy and the grapefruit shandy. I would recommend to others that enjoy a sweeter beer but with a great beer taste. Definitely 5 stars!
Jen M.
Not as good as the lemon or grapefruit shandy but better than the watermelon shandy.  I would drink it again if it was there for me to drink but not necessarily sure if I'd purchase it.
Tara H.
I don't like pomegranate so I knew I wouldn't like this one. I'm giving it 4 stars because my boyfriend loves it. It's just my taste preference that caused me not to enjoy this one.
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
One of my absolute favorites from leinie’s. I tried it at a local bar and fell in love with the first sip. Out of all of the shandys-I’ve tried them all-this is definitely my go to. Highly recommend it!
Christine R.
This was so tart!! I like the berry weiss and was expecting this to be similar but it was right on par with an actual pomegranate. Good once but not a good back to back drink.
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
Pretty good for a seasonal beer. It has a nice flavor, although I wasn’t as impressed with it as I had been over the grapefruit shandy or summer shandy. I’m sure I would buy it again.
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Oh I’ve had many, many different kinds of these. They are usually my go-to beer if I want to hang, but not get too crazy. They have anywhere for super fruity (Pom. shandy or Summer Shandy) to darker, heavier (Canoe Paddler, which I have a case in my fridge right now that’s how good it is). I’d say Grapefruit shandy is my absolutely go to Summer beer. I LOVE getting their seasonal cases too. Can’t forget the Pumpkin one for the fall!
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I saw this at Kwik Trip the other day and had to try it. It did not disappoint! It's a fun, light and fruity beer that still tastes more like beer than like juice. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I bought it as part of a variety pack and I have liked the two flavors I have tried out of that pack; the pomegranate shandy and the lemon berry shandy.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
Favorite. Beer. Ever. I was born not far from the Brewery! One of the most flavorful beers I have ever tried. While this beer is a little bit higher and closer to the price of craft beer, it is 100% worth it seeing that you will not get a taste quite like this with any other beer.