BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Out to make graat beer for lovers of beer see more...

Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
This stuff is pretty good! I love trying new beers! I'd say this is a solid four star beer. I wouldn't say it was my favorite beer ever, but it was not disappointing. It does have a tad bit of an after taste.
Sharon K.
Carlisle, PA
I love Leinenkugel's. I used to live in Minnesota before it became a national beer. It has gotten a lot more expensive since it became available in PA. I don't drink it very often because of this.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
I like the seasonal versions of this beer. Depending on which variety you get, it tends to be on the lighter side but with plenty of flavor. Overall, it's a good beer and an interesting change from some of the typical ones that are out there....
Stephanie B.
Sheboygan
I actually thought I was taking a drink of my root beer the first time I had one of these. The boyfriend decided to set his beer can right next to my soda and I took a swig of his by accident. He didn't get it back, and actually had to go buy more to share!
Anndria T.
This is a delicious full bodied lager with some caramel notes and a good earthy flavor. Definitely a good all year round beverage to have with dinner and great to drink especially during the fall season. I recommend this to any beer lover and would purchase this again.
Jolene K.
This is a pretty good basic beer. It's not too heavy, and it tastes good. I recommend this for anybody looking to enjoy a beer that tastes like beer.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
My husbands favorite so we normally have some around!! Good flavor and I would recommend! Definitely affordable!
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
One of my favorite beers pairs great with an orange slice. I really enjoy the nice smooth taste of this beer
Alyssa O.
Warren, MI
This is my families go to beer, it's delicious and different from your average beer! Try the summer shandy!
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
We love Leinenkugels in the summer on the boat! It's such a refreshing beer perfect for hot summer days.