BY LEINENKUGEL'S

The pride of chippewa falls see more...

Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
In the upper Midwest everyone knows, and has probably tasted Leinie's Original.

Another thing about this beer is that it is brewed at two different locations: Milwaukee and Chippewa Falls WI. The stuff brewed in Chippewa Falls is an amazing example of a tasty classic premium lager beer. The stuff brewed in Milwaukee is a skunky corn adjunct fest.

In other words, sometimes it tastes pretty good and sometimes you get a case that you want to dump every single one of them down the drain.

The price compared to similar beers is a bit high, but sometimes it's worth it (and sometimes it isn't)
Kerstin P.
Definitely one of my favorites! I like how it has so much flavor but is still a fairly light beer. It's great in the summer at a cookout or at home anytime. Much better quality than most other light beers.
Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
I love this classic Wisconsin beer! It's definitely worth the trip over to Leinie Lodge to try out what's on tap and bring home a few beers after a tour. Love my Wisconsin beer!
Toni R.
I don't just drink any beer and when I tried this one I was pleasantly surprised. I love the original and many of their seasonal flavors that makes me look forward to the fall particularly. The price is right for this quality beer too!
Raleigh S.
Ward, AR
ITS NOT MY FAVORITE BUT THATS PRIMARILY BECAUSE I AM NOT A HUGE FAN OF DARKER BEERS OR LAGERS. I DO THINK FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKES THEM IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE A GOT TO, AND IT WASNT TOO SHABBY WITH PIZZA EITHER. I WOULD POSSIBLE BUY IT AGAIN.
Julie H.
Saint Paul, MN
Great tasting beer that is not to hoppy and you can enjoy with almost any meal or just alone. I have enjoyed it several times for various occasions and it is one of my top choices.
Jennifer W.
Leola, PA
My husband first tried this when visiting Wisconsin. He was thrilled when ot finally came to Pennsylvania. This is a smooth beer without a bitter aftertaste.
Mariah B.
Review for: Leinenkugel's Original Lager 12 Oz Can more...
Affordable, tasty beer! I may be biased, as this is from my home town, but this is hands down my favorite “plain” beer! It’s very simple, but oh so tasty
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
I like this beer. It's hard to find where I live but I enjoy drinking it it has a good strong flavor and I love all the seasonal options too
Victoria B.
Holyoke, MA
I love this one because it's original unlike the others that have a distinctive taste I like this one because of its original taste