BY LEINENKUGEL'S

LeAnne C.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite leinenkugel varieties! It's a refreshing citrus flavor not too heavy or too sweet. Super drinkable and affordable. Only downfall is I haven't see it in stores, only included in a variety pack. Variety packs are a great way to try different varieties but when you find one you love it's disappointing to not be able to buy solely that variety.
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
I love the different shandy versions! The orange is one of my favorites even if you do not like beer this is great !!! Especially while sitting on the beach !! I look forward to these beers every summer
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This was such an amazing beer! It’s super light and refreshing and is an excellent summer beer. It’s affordable and is the perfect hint of flavored beer. Would highly recommend to others who haven’t tried!
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
I love the orange shandy 🍊🍋 it is my favorite spring/summer beer! It's got flavor, punch, citrus and it's still light and refreshing! This is definitely one of my go-tos.
Ellen A.
Obviously this would be considered a girly beer, but there is no shame in great flavor. This is a great beer for a summer evening or a Sunday relaxing with friends. Don't expect a heavy hoppy flavor, this is definitely only for people who enjoy fruit in their beers.
Gilbert R.
Kissimmee, FL
As a big fan of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy I was really excited to test out their Orange Shandy. While it did not live up to the delicious taste of its Summer brother, the Orange Shandy still had a great taste. I would have liked a more orange after taste but it did hit the taste buds where it needed to be.
Brenna K.
Lemont, IL
This beer has turned into my go to (from regular summer shandy). Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the regular summer shandy, but after about 4 of them it's almost too much sugar to consume. This beer doesn't taste nearly as sugary, and is just as delicious!
Anna S.
Canal Fulton, OH
While this is not as good as summer shandy it does have a nice orange flavor that still makes it a good summer beer. Anyone who likes orange and beer try this beer it's worth it!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Done like it as well as I do the original summer shandy, however, I DO like it more than the grapefruit shandy. It isn't a bad beer but it will certain never be my "go to!"
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Received this flavor in a seasonal collection, and fell in love. I'm not one for wheat beers, but the orange complements the flavor quite nicely and isn't overpowering.