Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest  Lager 12 Oz Glass Bottle

Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest  Lager 12 Oz Glass Bottle
Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest Lager 12 Oz Glass Bottle
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
They have one of my favorite Oktoberfest. It’s robust and strong and nice dark color. If you like Oktoberfest you must try this one. You will not be disappointed. It’s only a seasonal one so make sure to try it late fall.
Anndria T.
Leinenkugel to me makes the best octoberfest out of all of the octoberfest beers that come out in the fall. I love the pricepoint on this beer and enjoy the flavor a lot. I would definitely recommend this to any octoberfest lover and would purchase this again.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Yum! A delicious fall beer that can be easily found in almost any grocery store. For someone who likes a beer that has less of a bitter kick to it, this was a wonderful ice cold alternative. Light flavor and perfect for the season!
Nicole J.
Pickerington , OH
Love the crisp fresh fall flavor in Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest Lager 12 Oz Glass Bottle. It's malty flavor is perfect for cool nights by the fire indoors or out. Really well balanced beer for a larger brew operation, not to bitter, with enough character to keep you reaching for more.
Hali K.
Omaha, NE
A good Oktoberfest! I'm not a heavy beer or hoppy beer type of gal. This is a perfect mix for someone who wants to enjoy a traditional oktoberfest, but not feeling like choking down a brew you feel is too heavy
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
I haven't disliked a beer as much as this one in quite some time. Tasted very skunky. Left a terrible taste in my mouth for hours even after brushing my teeth. Very disappointing.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
Love this! So good and quenching. Good value and definitely doesn't get sickening. Very delicious and I will continue to purchase over and over again. Affordable and overall satisfying. Go to local liquor store and try it!
Lucia K.
Williamstown , NJ
We love every fall when this featured beer comes out! It's the perfect taste for fall my husband stocks our beer fridge right up as soon as this loads on a shelf! Slightly hoppy with a crisp taste
Leeann H.
Good large chain craft style oktoberfest. Love all of their various flavors as well. Love this on draft as well as the bottle. The variety packs are great for the adventurous types.
Chad N.
Milwaukee, WI
As a Wisconsinite, I appreciate this local beer. It's very affordable, especially by the pack. I also appreciate that almost all it's products are kosher--not all beers are. You can buy it at nearly any store here. I'd definitely recommend to others.