BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Rhiannon C.
Walled Lake, MI
I love how smooth and light it is. I don't like a heavy beer. The summer shandy and flavored ones are my favorite! They are great, especially, on a hot summer day! Refreshing!
Ashley R.
Rockwall, TX
I generally choose the flavored one over the light. I drink this mostly because I'm a craft beer fanatic and this is the only one I can find at the grocery store.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a great summer beer. The flavor is light and refreshing! Nice for the boat or out by the pool. Very affordable and found most places.. I've had this beer a few times and once the weather gets warm again I'll purchase
Cheyenne B.
Springfield, IL
Sooooo good and light!
I don't get that full feeling like I do with every other beer!
Katelynn E.
most of the leinenkugel beer that they have is just afr too sweet for me too drink but for someone who likes sweeter beers with different flavors i think you would love this!
Lizandra L.
PODEMOS DIZER YUM! Você fez alguma coisa aqui, ! Sabemos por que muitas pessoas bebem álcool, mas esta você pode apenas saborear e desfrutar. É acessível e você pode trazê-lo para uma festa para amigos ou apenas uma noite com as senhoras em vez de ter vinho.