6 colors available

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Out to make great beer for lovers of beer see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT

As far as beers go, I must admit that I do not care for the majority of products in the "Light" category. Some, such as Bud Light, are completely undrinkable to me. I would like to further qualify my comments by saying that I do enjoy a good "working man's brew" and love finding the hidden gems in the line-ups of legacy brewers such as Leinenkugel's. This is one of those gems.

Leinenkugel's Light has a darker color than one might imagine, darker than many of the "non light" American adjunct lagers, and a good taste to go along with it. I may be in the minority here, but this is the lone example of where I prefer the "Light" derivative over the full-bodied version (in this case Leinenkugel's original). Leine's Light is simply just a refreshing brew, perfect after a long day out in the sun. We always seem to have a case on hand during the summer.
Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
How has no one reviewed this yet? For the love of Pete, this is hands down the best light beer you can drink. All the flavor of the north woods, but all the calories of a comparable light beer. If you've been to Wisconsin, you know quality beer. This is QUALITY.
Elisabeth F.
Elisabeth F.
since I love a light beer this was my choice and did not regret it. Very refreshing and you can drink more than one. Flavor was right to my taste not to overwhelming. This was my first time I tried this beer. Will buy again.
Ben F.
Ben F.
Ballwin
Good light beer but still a nice hopy flavor price is OK but not really a beer for big party's BBQ or lots of people good for having with a steak dinner though
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rochester, NY
Wasn't a big fan. I prefer their seasonal selections: summer shandy, or any fruit beer. Not a fan of the darker ale or IPA.