BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Winner of 5 awards see more...

Lisa C.
Eugene
Review for: Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss 12 Oz Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles more...
This is my favorite beer. Light, fresh, and with a bit of sweet and sour when with a lemon. Unfortunately, it is not in many markets I’ve lived in outside the US. The shandy is close, but not close enough. Please come to Oregon Honey Weiss!
Kaitlin A.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss Bier 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
One of my favorite beers. Though I don’t drink beer often this is always my go-to. Smooth, refreshing, and perfect for a hot summer day. Try with a lemon slice to compliment the subtle sweetness of this great brew.
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
This beer is one of my top 10 favorites. It's always a go to when you can't decide. You can drink it any time of year but it's especially delicious O on a patio on a Sunny evening with a big lemon wedge
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
Review for: Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss 12 Oz Bier 12 Pk Glass Bottles more...
This is my favorite beer when I don’t want your regular bud light or coors light. Had nice flavor, bright but not too hoppy. Great for all types of beer drinkers
Miranda K.
Good thunder, MN
I am not a huge beer fan but this beer is one of my favorite drink and I get excited when I see it in the store or on tap! It isn't very hoppy like many other beers. I would recommend it to everyone!
Allysa B.
Oak Creek, WI
Love me some Leiny's. This is a great beer for someone who doesn't love that crazy after taste of beer. You can have such a variety of choices and flavors. I personally love a Leinenkugel when I am out with friends at Summerfest. Perfect party beer for any occasion.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite beer! Light and crisp, my go-to at the bar and at home. I haven’t gotten sick of it yet haha. Easy to drink so also gets you a nice buzz. Good from the bottle and especially from the tap.
Amanda V.
Leinenkugel is so underrated! I used to sample beers as my job and everyone was always so surprised with how great this stuff is! It can be compared to Blue Moon and always comes out with great seasonal flavors. There's something for everyone, I personally like this one year round. Quite good right out of the fridge.
Sjohn M.
Stacy
My favorite beer of all time! Has a great taste and is very refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day or relaxing around a bonfire on a chilly fall night.
Danielle S.
Ramsey, MN
Honey Weiss has always been my go-to since I turned 21, but in all reality, I love them all. Getting the variety pack is almost always the way to go!