Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss

by Leinenkugel's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss!
How would you rate this product?
Verona, PA
Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, which is a Wheat Beer supposedly brewed with real Wisconsin Honey. ... I recently gave a decent review for Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. This one's a little different, although based on its name I expected to actually taste honey in the beer. It's MEH.
Morgantown
Not a bad beer, light like most of their beers, however it lacks a deep honey taste, you know it is there just barely. It is priced like most of there beers between 8-10 for a six pack. I may try again to see if it was just a weak batch that one time. I would recommend it.
I'm from Eau Claire, WI so the Leinenkugel's lodge is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. So fun to visit the brewery. Always always love Leinies! This is a great anytime beer!
Mayville , WI
I am a huge fan of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss Beer! It has a nice light flavor and it is very smooth. This goes well with so many things and I like to use it for cooking too.
NEW YORK, NY
Having enjoyed other beers from this company I was excited to try this, it is just way too sweet though- this is best mixed with the lemon shandy- half and half.
Roseville, MN
I am a huge fan of Leinenkugel's honey Weiss. It is nice and light with a hint of sweetness, which is good for me, because I rarely drink beer and am not a fan of hoppy ales or dark ales. It is easy to drink.
I really really love Leinenkugel's honey weiss. It is a great beer to sip year round. I love it both cold and somewhat cold. The citrus notes are stronger when this beer is super cold and the honey notes are stronger when this beer is a little warmer.
Apopka, FL
This is one of the better beers that I’ve had in a long time. It was nice and refreshing on a hot summer day and Really went down smooth with a great flavor
Lena, WI
Good and light. With just a touch of honey. Makes it a great beer for cook outs or just to enjoy on a nice day outside.
Plano, TX
Great beer. Great flavor. Not overly sweet. This brand tends to be on the sweet side, but this one is pretty good.

Looking for your answer?