Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss   12 Oz Can

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss   12 Oz Can
Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss 12 Oz Can
Anndria T.
I really really love Leinenkugel's honey weiss. It is a great beer to sip year round. I love it both cold and somewhat cold. The citrus notes are stronger when this beer is super cold and the honey notes are stronger when this beer is a little warmer.
Chelsea K.
Verona, PA
Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, which is a Wheat Beer supposedly brewed with real Wisconsin Honey. ... I recently gave a decent review for Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. This one's a little different, although based on its name I expected to actually taste honey in the beer. It's MEH.
Michael L.
Morgantown
Not a bad beer, light like most of their beers, however it lacks a deep honey taste, you know it is there just barely. It is priced like most of there beers between 8-10 for a six pack. I may try again to see if it was just a weak batch that one time. I would recommend it.
Jayda K.
I'm from Eau Claire, WI so the Leinenkugel's lodge is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. So fun to visit the brewery. Always always love Leinies! This is a great anytime beer!
Megan G.
I am a huge fan of Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss Beer! It has a nice light flavor and it is very smooth. This goes well with so many things and I like to use it for cooking too.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Having enjoyed other beers from this company I was excited to try this, it is just way too sweet though- this is best mixed with the lemon shandy- half and half.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I am a huge fan of Leinenkugel's honey Weiss. It is nice and light with a hint of sweetness, which is good for me, because I rarely drink beer and am not a fan of hoppy ales or dark ales. It is easy to drink.
Vanessa L.
Apopka, FL
This is one of the better beers that I’ve had in a long time. It was nice and refreshing on a hot summer day and Really went down smooth with a great flavor
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Loved this when I had it a few summers ago. Perfect for patio sipping or drinking around a fire. I love all of their flavors!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Good and light. With just a touch of honey. Makes it a great beer for cook outs or just to enjoy on a nice day outside.