BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's summer shandy beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles
  • "Great beer for those hot summer nights, crisp finish, light and refreshing." in 2 reviews
  • "Very light beer and tasty!" in 1 review
  • "It goes well with grilled meats, and burgers or hotdogs." in 1 review
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
I actually had this for the first time this past weekend. This is a product for someone who doesn't want to drink cider, but doesn't enjoy the kick that comes from most beers. This beer goes down smooth and does not leave that characteristic aftertaste in your mouth. It's so good, you might want to be careful because before you know it, you'll drink the entire 6-pack.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite brand of beer is Leinenkugel's. The Honey Weiss is really nice to drink on hot summer days. It goes well with grilled meats, and burgers or hotdogs. Honestly , it would be good with any meal. It's light, crisp and refreshing. Very low on the hops, which I am not a fan of. It's also not too heavy on the honey flavor either.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This beer is one of the best and essential for any summer party. I've had it again and again and it always gets better! One of the most affordable delicious options out there.
Angie W.
I just recently tried this and I mostly prefer lagers, but this was a nice sweet beer. Usually I get an upset stomach from sweetened beer and I was able to have a great night without an upset tummy.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I am originally from Minnesota, so the Leine's name congures up great memories for me. The HoneyWeiss is very light and fresh and is great for summertime sipping and pairs well with all kinds of grilled food.
Amanda T.
My go-to for when I want beer, but nothing heavy...but still want flavor! Make sure to squeeze fresh lemon in it - really enhances the flavor.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Great beer for those hot summer nights, crisp finish, light and refreshing. Goes great with everything. One of our go to Leinenkugel products.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
It's good, but just not for me. I don't like the combination of flavors in it. But, I don't like many lighter bees anyway.
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
Leinenkugel is one of my favorite beers. The Summer Shandy flavor is delicious, but I really love most of their flavors!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Good and light. With just a touch of honey. Makes it a great beer for cook outs or just to enjoy on a nice day outside.