BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's summer shandy beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss 12 Oz Bier 6 Pk Glass Bottles
  • "Great beer for those hot summer nights, crisp finish, light and refreshing." in 2 reviews
  • "It goes well with grilled meats, and burgers or hotdogs." in 1 review
  • "Very light beer and tasty!" in 1 review
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Good and light. With just a touch of honey. Makes it a great beer for cook outs or just to enjoy on a nice day outside.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This beer is one of the best and essential for any summer party. I've had it again and again and it always gets better! One of the most affordable delicious options out there.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are pretty great. I would still rather have a truer "beer" taste, but these are nice and light and very simple.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
Honeyweiss is one beer that I do like. It doesn't have that strong beer flavor.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
My go-to for when I want beer, but nothing heavy...but still want flavor! Make sure to squeeze fresh lemon in it - really enhances the flavor.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
Leinenkugel is one of my favorite beers. The Summer Shandy flavor is delicious, but I really love most of their flavors!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite brand of beer is Leinenkugel's. The Honey Weiss is really nice to drink on hot summer days. It goes well with grilled meats, and burgers or hotdogs. Honestly , it would be good with any meal. It's light, crisp and refreshing. Very low on the hops, which I am not a fan of. It's also not too heavy on the honey flavor either.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
Fun to drink with chips and salsa. Very fruity and a sweet aftertaste. It's okay if there isn't many choices.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I am originally from Minnesota, so the Leine's name congures up great memories for me. The HoneyWeiss is very light and fresh and is great for summertime sipping and pairs well with all kinds of grilled food.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
It's good, but just not for me. I don't like the combination of flavors in it. But, I don't like many lighter bees anyway.