BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Indian Head Country: The Northwoods of Wisconsin have long been known as "Indian Head Country" because it was thought that the St. Croix River, which forms the western boundary between Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota, formed the profile of a Native American. It's for this reason that Jacob Leinenkugel chose the image of a Native American woman to grace the label of his first beer--to pay homage to both the local people and their home. Today we're proud to carry on that tradition of honoring the source of our rich heritage--Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin--and of brewing that would make Jacob proud. The Northwoods: it's an area of wooded hillsides, swift-flowing rivers, prosperous farms, and one very special place--Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, home of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. Since 1867, for six generations, we've been brewing our authentic specialty beers using only the finest ingredients and the same time-honored tradition. The next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, visit our Leine Lodge and "Join Us Out Here®". see more...

Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love trying new beers and this one was pretty good. Not a favorite but still enjoyable! Great beer for hanging at the beach or having a picnic. I will be making sure to have some on hand for my next outdoor gathering!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This is a great beer I recently tried because I am a fan of this brand and have tried many of their other flavors while I have my absolute favorites this one is pretty good I would purchase again🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
I love all their beers. Smooth and easy to drink. Know they are made in batches not bulk made. All their beer is made to what is ordered. Five stars all the way.
Emma H.
To be completely honest this is a decent beer if you aren't a major beer person. The taste isn't too bad and it makes great brats. However, I was not a huge fan of the smell or aftertaste.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I was a little interested when I read that this beer was a Hellesbock. I am used to this style of beer having a higher alcohol content and being more of an astringent taste. This beer did not taste too much different than most light books that you can get at the stores. Linen kugel make several good beers, but I would not put this at the top of their brews
jessica m.
Good flavor with bright notes, but not what I was looking for in a German style lighter beer. The price was reasonable, but I was disappointed in the taste.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
I love Leinenkugel's beer so much my cat is named Shandy for the summer shandy. The Helles Yeah version not only has an awesome name but tastes great!
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Really liked the taste of this. It had a nice aroma, nice and crisp, and great flavoring. For a pale ale, it tasted great!
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
I just love the #Lienenkuegel brand and this #HellesYeah stuff ain't half bad. I will have to grab some tomorrow
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Tasty light beer, good for most occasions. Pretty interesting packaging and pretty cool name. Good for sharing.