Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer uploaded by Stacey M.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Indian Head CountryThe Northwoods of Wisconsin have long been known as “Indian Head Country,” because it was long thought that the St. Croix River, which forms the western boundary between Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota, formed the profile of a Native American. It’s for this reason that Jacob Leinenkugel chose the image of a Native American woman to grace the label of his first beer—to pay homage to both the local people and their home. Today we’re proud to carry on that tradition of honoring the source of our rich heritage—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin—and of brewing beer that would make Jacob proud.The Northwoods: It’s an area of wooded hillsides, swift-flowing rivers, prosperous farms, and one very special place—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, home of Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. Since 1867, for six generations, we’ve been brewing our authentic specialty beers using only the finest ingredients and the same time-honored traditions. The next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, visit our Leinie Lodge and “Join Us Out Here®.”On behalf of all of us here at Leinenkugel’s®, we’d like to welcome you to the Leinie Lodge. Just what is the Leinie Lodge, you ask? Well, it’s far more than just a place to visit when you’re in Chippewa Falls. It’s actually a state of mind. A community of people with an appreciation for the better things. Things like friendship. Loyalty. Laughter. And family. No matter where you are, when you pop open an ice-cold Leinie’s, your tapping into far more than just great taste. You’re joining a fellowship that appreciates quality and great-tasting beer. And you’re joining a family that genuinely appreciates having you as a member. So welcome to Leinenkugel’s. We’ve been expecting you.The Leinenkugel family! see more...

• Where can I bought these? I leave in Mexico City1 Answers
  • Is this only available in the summer?2 Answers
Kendra p.
One of my favorite summer beers! I love the variety pack of bottles with the summer shandy and grapefruit shandy . I also love that it's local to the midwest
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
I enjoy this shandy because it's got the grapefruit flavor but isn't bitter like an IPA. That's not to say that it's sweet either. It's a perfect balance.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
One of the only beers that I will drink. So smooth and refreshing. I love it so much. Not too expensive and worth the cost. I only wish it wasn't seasonal!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Grapefruit was not my favorite shandy flavor. It was a little bitter and not as smooth as say the summer shandy version. Only available for a limited time.
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Light taste with a hint of sweetness. I prefer the orange shandy most days, but this is the perfect substitute. Affordable & not as heavy as competitors.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
My favorite summer beer! Always a go to, as soon as the weather gets nice enough to sit outside and enjoy a nice, cold, refreshing fruit flavored beer!
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is one of my favorite summer beers. It is light and refreshing. I would easily recommend this to any of my friends looking for a flavored beer.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
Tried this for the first time this summer and it was such a hit. I had never had a grapefruit beer and I love it. Will for sure be buying it again
Cassidy L.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a huge beer drinker, but this is one of the few I can drink. It’s just fruity enough that I can convince myself I’m not drinking a beer.
Alyssa L.
So refreshing and perfect for the pool or beach! The grapefruit isn't too overpowering so not to worry. it's the perfect amount of tangy citrus.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Is this only available in the summer?
Garibay P.